• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sporting CP ***

Agree with this, I had written this down Monday morning if injuries remain the same...

Lloris

Royal/Sanchez
Dier
Davies

Doherty
Skipp
Bentancur
Sess

Perisic
Kane
Son

Maybe it is time to try out Royal as a third CB. I am not sure we can risk Davo there again, and if we do, not with Royal too. I admit that this might not be the moment to try such an experiment, in which case I'd most certainly be starting Doherty and Sess so as both can fly.
Proper whiff of Europa League about that team other than Kane and Son isn't there? :(

In terms of the make-up of our back three, I think Sporting are more a counter-attacking team than one who press so we might be OK having that back three with a lack of ability on the ball.

I'd like to see Perisic in the rwf role too.

Not so sure about Emerson over Sanchez at rcb, unless it gives Spence more chance of minutes!

Have Bentancur and Bissouma played as a 2 yet? I'd like to see if the latter struggling to impress are partly down to being part of a congested 3 and he would do better with more space to operate in?

I'd like to see Perisic in the rwf role too.

Not so sure about Emerson over Sanchez at rcb, unless it gives Spence more chance of minutes!

Have Bentancur and Bissouma played as a 2 yet? I'd like to see if the latter's struggles are partly down to being part of a congested 3 and would do better with more space to operate in.
I think we'll go 3-4-3 with Moura starting as RWF and Perisic and Doherty playing as the wing-backs

I think we'll go 3-4-3 with Moura starting as RWF and Perisic and Doherty playing as the wing-backs
Would seem likely, I was just saying what I'd like to see. As discussed elsewhere I think we are better with a left footer on the right.

Apologies to anyone going tonight …. I’m taking my mum
She has never been to a game
Is 73
Talks for England
And is desperate to see the ground
She won’t have a clue what’s going on and will talk to anyone and everyone
I’m also being my brother who is a jinx
My 5 year old who doesn’t want to go
And my Browne is spurs mad

Apologies to anyone going tonight …. I’m taking my mum
She has never been to a game
Is 73
Talks for England
And is desperate to see the ground
She won’t have a clue what’s going on and will talk to anyone and everyone
I’m also being my brother who is a jinx
My 5 year old who doesn’t want to go
And my Browne is spurs mad

Jesus, Could've mentioned it earlier!

My 2 boys are getting old enough to go now. I know it will be cool to take them but the effort of it all is really putting me off lol

Jesus, Could've mentioned it earlier!

My 2 boys are getting old enough to go now. I know it will be cool to take them but the effort of it all is really putting me off lol

My 9 year old is I’ll so she can’t come
So my wife is staying at home with her
Hence my bro and mum coming now
My 5 year old insists I bring the iPad for him

So a Spurs win and a Frankfurt win tonight means we finish first, because of our head-to-head with Frankfurt? And a Spurs win and any other result in the other match guarantees at least second place.
Any other result for us and we're looking at a must win final group game in Marseille.

Proper whiff of Europa League about that team other than Kane and Son isn't there? :(

In terms of the make-up of our back three, I think Sporting are more a counter-attacking team than one who press so we might be OK having that back three with a lack of ability on the ball.

Indeed. I think it is one of three areas we will see Conte push for big quality in Jan. I am no clairvoyant, but it feels to me like his medium range future i.e. a contract extension, depends on securing top drawer players in January.

Back