• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Southampton **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have entered a parallel universe. A ball actually dropped to one of our players in the box and he scored.

My GHod. I've just realised I rewound sky at the start because I missed Sherwood's pre match. Been watchin about 10 mins behind the whole time!! Haha

But you love Tim Sherwood an defender him and was abusive to me because I saw how truly atrocious we were months ago.

We are funny. But I do find it funny how clueless spurs fans were who defended Tim because our results weren't so bad.

Oh will you shut up

playing Benteleb in this position is like playing with 10 men. He's NEVER looked good when instructed to protect the back 4 and his positioning when we're under attack is diabolical. It's simply ridiculous that Sherwood doesn't see this.

I actually think Naughton has defended well recently, better than Walker at RB then he does that today

Another thick player in our team

The one shining light is Eriksen who on the ball is looking a cut above. Im really looking forward to seeing him perform in a decent team, hopefully us next year, not this shambles we have got going on at the moment.

The one shining light is Eriksen who on the ball is looking a cut above. Im really looking forward to seeing him perform in a decent team, hopefully us next year, not this shambles we have got going on at the moment.

I'd love him to play more central and dictate play.

playing Benteleb in this position is like playing with 10 men. He's NEVER looked good when instructed to protect the back 4 and his positioning when we're under attack is diabolical. It's simply ridiculous that Sherwood doesn't see this.

Can say the same for Eriksen playing left whee has hardly been in the game

He is our best creative player and we play him on the periphery of the game

But you love Tim Sherwood an defender him and was abusive to me because I saw how truly atrocious we were months ago.

We are funny. But I do find it funny how clueless spurs fans were who defended Tim because our results weren't so bad.

Agreed. Take away Ade's goals and we were as crap in those first few games of Sherwoods as we are now.

no..you can't say the same at all for Eriksen. Most his goals have come from when he's started on the left and he still manages to dictate play by coming in field.

so many tactical questions lately - i don't understand why he's changing everything so much.

Agreed. Take away Ade's goals and we were as crap in those first few games of Sherwoods as we are now.

Absolutely. And opposition missed many many chances. It was so plain to see but people were blinded by the results. And some people, were extremely rude and a suite about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back