• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine ***

As i've said (alongside many here), foreign players need time to bed into a different league, it doesnt matter if you go from Japan to Italy, from France to Spain, from Portugal to Germany or Portugal to England. We're seeing how gifted Porro is in spite of all the criticism he got last year. So impressed by the lad and long may it continue.
He likes a bit of nutmeg on his porroidge...

We were sensational. The football was breathtaking at times. Whatever I think of the limits we can reach, time will tell, but I could watch that all day.

Whole team played well but thought Sarr, Biss, Sonny and Davies were pick of the bunch.

Delighted with that. Fantastic performance.
I agree but thought Porto was better than at least a couple of those players you mention....

Romero didn't time that challenge well but in full speed it looks like it was, clumsy rather than violent. Those saying it's him being rash, I can't believe at 4-0 up he's being rash, rather he is just playing his game. He flies into challenges ten times a match, sometimes they are brilliant but there's a fine margin and the odd one goes over the top.

Romero didn't time that challenge well but in full speed it looks like it was, clumsy rather than violent. Those saying it's him being rash, I can't believe at 4-0 up he's being rash, rather he is just playing his game. He flies into challenges ten times a match, sometimes they are brilliant but there's a fine margin and the odd one goes over the top.

Great player, but he's becoming a liability if he always loses his head. How hard can it fudging be to just not lose your head when you're 3-0 up?
I am coming round to the views of those that are suggesting selling him

No doubt he is a talented player, but he is useless if he is suspended for a large chunk of games from his behaviour

Would have thought after derailing us v Chelsea he may have learnt.

He could have been off for 2 yellows or a straight red today.

At all speeds it was unnecessary and reckless.

Did we get all this coverage about our injuries?
To be fair out of our injuries only Maddison VDV and Bentancur are starters but Saudi Sportswashing Machine have over a whole first team missing ;). It does my head in why are so many journalists and pundits seemingly anti Spurs or am I just being blinkered

I am coming round to the views of those that are suggesting selling him

No doubt he is a talented player, but he is useless if he is suspended for a large chunk of games from his behaviour

Would have thought after derailing us v Chelsea he may have learnt.

He could have been off for 2 yellows or a straight red today.
Considering how good he is I think we have to give him until the end of next season to see how he is doing.

If its not good then we sell him.

Romero was going for the ball but the Saudi Sportswashing Machine player was quick footed enough to drag it away from him, check where the ball is when he sets off to make the challenge - looks bad slowed down but wasn't malicious
Yea no red for me, but just a reckless, needless challenge. I want the Romero of the first 9 games back!

Back