• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that matter ultimately though. If I underperformed at my job and was rewarded for it I'd love my boss as well. Like I said as a fan I want to see good football. If I'm not seeing good football then it has to be winning football.

We're not getting either.

Under Poch you are seeing some of the best football we've had in decades. We had a difficult season last year and start seasons slowly. I am certain that we will be excellent again very soon.

It's not. It is a lot easier to sit with ten men behind the ball and snap than it is to find a way through. We made things harder for ourselves with the selection but the players best suited to finding a way through were unavailable (bar Eriksen).

Definitely, but we made it so easy for them. I don't know if you were at the ground or not but pitchside you could see that Saudi Sportswashing Machine wasn't even defending well, they simply just stayed in formation while we passed it in front of them slowly and got narrower.

Their back line had an easy day of it cause our attacks were so basic.

Definitely, but we made it so easy for them. I don't know if you were at the ground or not but pitchside you could see that Saudi Sportswashing Machine wasn't even defending well, they simply just stayed in formation while we passed it in front of them slowly and got narrower.

Their back line had an easy day of it cause our attacks were so basic.

I think that it is a different game with Dele, Ndombele and Eriksen starting.

Under Poch you are seeing some of the best football we've had in decades. We had a difficult season last year and start seasons slowly. I am certain that we will be excellent again very soon.

I love your confidence.

I think it’s a mistake to be starting slowly again considering how that has cost us in the past.

A year ago, I’d have agreed with you, but it feels different this season.

See my other posts. We were knackered all of last season. That's not Poch's doing.

Yet we kept scoring late, which puts a big question mark over how knackered we were for me, I think that excuse as well as lucking our way to Madrid put a sticky plaster over a massive haemorrhage.

He isn’t blameless in it.

Lack of rotation/no signings -

He's clearly been frustrated by the lack of signings, our rebuilding started a year later than he wanted because we couldn't shift players he didn't want, most of which are still at the club.

He's clearly been frustrated by the lack of signings, our rebuilding started a year later than he wanted because we couldn't shift players he didn't want, most of which are still at the club.

We still had the ability to rotate players.

Jan getting a muscle injury at Huddersfield when we had Sanchez after he had played most minutes

Yet we kept scoring late, which puts a big question mark over how knackered we were for me, I think that excuse as well as lucking our way to Madrid put a sticky plaster over a massive haemorrhage.

I’d be defending Poch for the same results too if it looked like anything had changed, but we look just as clueless as last season.

A full pre season and no outgoings from the regular players, not sure there is any excuse for it.

That’s the thing for me, we’ve changed, the league didn’t figure us out we stopped pressing, we started building slowly from the back rather than targeting 3/4 man breaks, we play scared, we are not aggressive enough, the swagger has gone.

I think he’s checked out.

Exactly Liverpool still play the same way yes they have better players, Leicester went back to playing their style and their results improved. Whatever team it is, a team knows how they play, we have had an identity for a few years and we have now lost it, that usually happens when a manager leaves not when he is wanting to leave.

Back