• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

Will take that. Good for about 75% of that game. A bit worrying for the rest.

Credit Ange for the subs. Made a massive difference. Thought PEH and Bentancur played well and it was a big call to do that at half time.

Onwards and upwards.

Least he's getting into those positions and taking it on. Ahead of Maddison on form, for me

Seriously? So much less quality than Madisson. Lo Celo a camero player at best. Sooner sold the better. Has his qualities but is wastful - as he was today.

When two of our back four score all our goals, it does highligh the lack of clinical finishing in our side.

Seriously? So much less quality than Madisson. Lo Celo a camero player at best. Sooner sold the better. Has his qualities but is wastful - as he was today.

When two of our back four score all our goals, it does highligh the lack of clinical finishing in our side.
This is why Son is never dropped. He is our best finisher. The others don't shoot. Tip tap around the box.

what a difficult win.

ange's changed his tactics to allow the boys to shoot from the edge of the box and its paid off.
we need a challenger for maddison's place - he's turning into Winks II who just circulates the ball and not able to initiate any penetration.

ange needs to work on his defence - i think its about how quickly we can fall back into a defensive shape when we lose possession.

vdv for man of the match. verner a close second.

Far from a convincing performance despite the final score. So many awful passes in the last 20. And just as I was thinking that maybe Højbjerg would be a good shout for a starting spot, he almost cost us a goal.

Anyway, hopefully we get back to the fluid football we were playing at the start of the season. We've got some tough games coming up.

Back