• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Nottingham Forest FC ***

Can only concur with what most are saying. Looked brilliant for the first 25, looked clueless for the last 20. It’s like watching that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a boxer and just waits for the opponent to blow his load before knocking him out.

Bissouma and Udogie have been particularly poor IMO.

Hopefully we can pick it up again in the second half.

Theres a problem as well with the wide players, neither are willing to take their man on. Both when they get the ball unless there is acres of space to run into are just passing it back to someone else, advocating responsibility. It's part of my concern with the attack, we have two players can and will only cross when they have tons of space to do so. That's not really enough.
Need a CF
It’s glaring to me
We have no presence and no one occupying their defenders… again

It's got nothing to do with a sense of humour difference.
Joking about shooting someone is a tacoty thing to do.
Joking about it the same day someone was murdered outside the stadium is even worse.
You not seeing any issue speaks volumes about your moral compass.
Hideous.
Diddums

Can only concur with what most are saying. Looked brilliant for the first 25, looked clueless for the last 20. It’s like watching that Simpsons episode where Homer becomes a boxer and just waits for the opponent to blow his load before knocking him out.

Bissouma and Udogie have been particularly poor IMO.

Hopefully we can pick it up again in the second half.

We all see game differently
Udogie has been out poorest player then for me it’s Maddison. Sideways… sideways and more again
Lo celso tries the high risk stuff and Maddison uses too. What’s changed

Need a CF
It’s glaring to me
We have no presence and no one occupying their defenders… again
Do you think a CF makes Werner and Johnson take their defenders on? I can't see it, neither are dribblers they need space. A CF doesn't change the pace of the play, we play methodically, it's often the case we will have defenders ready and positioned.

Back