• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Defensively we are so solid, reading and snuffing our stuff before it even happens.

It's only a bit of dodgy Lloris distribution that puts us on the back foot.

Midfield we have the better of it just through confident passing ...not always accurate but meaningful, rather than slow and boring.

I’d be...pretty embarrassed if I was a United fan. And apparently he wants a massively improved contract for his achievements at the club? Give me a break!

After the first ten mins, we were winning all the individual battles. They resorted to diving and moaning. Dele has too but he’s giving what he gets - he’s winding them up. It’s a pretty poor show from United.

We have to keep this up. There is always the possibility we may lose still but I hope the players keep their heads, keep winning their battles and not making silly mistakes. That’s all we can ask.

Seriously though, terrible output from United.

Refs been awful, Mik has dived twice in midfield, Valencia and harrera have both went over ball, and when young goes chasi g Dele ref goes the opposite way.
They really are brick, and we've only been passable.

His commentary has been ridiculous as always

Yeah, fudging clam, saying brick like "Tottenham thinking they might be too good for the league cup, a cup Mourinho, who certainly rates it, has won 4 times" or something along those line. Just fudge off with your shirt into the stands, why don't you. fudging Martin Tyler, shouldn't be allowed to commentate Yanited matches.

Sooo you support melodramatic hyperbole? You can munch one too then..

“Melodramatic hyperbole”. Really? I offered a fairly dry opinion on the starting eleven.

While you’re using phrases like that, I’d look up irony as well.

By the way, we are all on the same side mate.

Very fascinating first half, pretty much cancelled each other out, I don't think either dominated, very even.

It's gonna be a slip up, or moment of brilliance if there is going to be a winner. How important is aurier to how we play ? Everyone's done well

Yeah we’ve looked strong at the back but toothless going forward. Kane is obviously a miss but Alli and Eriksen have been poor. Hopefully they pick up second half.

Winks and the defence have looked good. Sissoko is also back to his woeful worst. On days like this, I do wonder if he’s getting away with what Ali Dia tried at Southampton in 1996.

Ali Dia :D that's a blast from the past

Just realised in the Sky studio they have King (Spurs) and Souness (Pool and Spurs) and I think the co-commentators are Redknapp and Neville so for once we have more Spurs than foe

Yeah, fudging clam, saying brick like "Tottenham thinking they might be too good for the league cup, a cup Mourinho, who certainly rates it, has won 4 times" or something along those line. Just fudge off with your shirt into the stands, why don't you. fudging Martin Tyler, shouldn't be allowed to commentate Yanited matches.
"man united still have the all time attendance record"

A rare comment to acknowledge football did exist before the prem, only because it slights us vs United.

Back