• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

PS. It looked to me like Vertonghen should have tracked Martial better, but couldn't keep up.

Then Martial kicked the ball into the ground and it was going wide, but flicked goalward off Vertonghen's shin

Big games come down to big chances and big performances. For me Dele and Eriksen havnt stepped up in any shape or form.

I did say at the end of the last season the Eriksen isnt world class and got battered.... doesnt look world class this season does he?

Cant really expect to go away to any top 6, play as poorly as this but leave with a result

Don't think we've been too bad, but yeah, haven't created nearly enough, and haven't been clinical enough. Alli really should've put his chance away.

It's just so inevitable isn't it. Also, we've played 3 at the back the whole game, Davinson still sitting on the bench while his stand in gets left for the goal. When your back 3 had been playing well in previous games you don't need to change it.

Very strange decision in hindsight

PS. It looked to me like Vertonghen should have tracked Martial better, but couldn't keep up.

Then Martial kicked the ball into the ground and it was going wide, but flicked goalward off Vertonghen's shin
He should have
He made a mistake

Ah, people hate Arse*al, Chelski and Liverpool - well, fudge Yanited, what a fudging team of brickwads the lot of them, including their "fans". fudge off!

It's just a reminder that we need our first choice x1 for these games. it's been a tight game but we just didn't ask enough questions of them.

Back