• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

If we see a greater proportion of challenges and 1v1 battles won than we did against Palace, we should be onto a winner.
That Palace game was remarkable for the sheer number of our players that seemed off it and didn't come out tops against their opponent.

If we see a greater proportion of challenges and 1v1 battles won than we did against Palace, we should be onto a winner.
That Palace game was remarkable for the sheer number of our players that seemed off it and didn't come out tops against their opponent.
Fulham you mean? Palace we were excellent 2nd half.

I am actually off here today as Nephew is in Dubai for the Dubai World Cup for work. Hopeful for the win, nice controlled performance and a couple of goals...that'll do

Reactions: jrh
Yeah that's right, I gave my reasons and you and Jurgen the German couldn't accept it. Then we won 4-0 against our top 4 rivals a couple of weeks after that. Very happy to keep flogging the dead horse #triggered

😂 couldn’t accept it really isn’t the right phrase. More curious as how you came to the conclusion given that we often struggle against wolves but there’s no point keep going on about it. It’s done. If someone predicted us to lose 5–1 and the opposite happened then you’d get plenty of posters challenging the logic and prediction. I actually agree with you and think we will win pretty comfortably today. Don’t think we will get a clean sheet but can see us scoring 3 goals, maybe more.

😂 couldn’t accept it really isn’t the right phrase. More curious as how you came to the conclusion given that we often struggle against wolves but there’s no point keep going on about it. It’s done. If someone predicted us to lose 5–1 and the opposite happened then you’d get plenty of posters challenging the logic and prediction. I actually agree with you and think we will win pretty comfortably today. Don’t think we will get a clean sheet but can see us scoring 3 goals, maybe more.

It's a prediction for fudges sake. You say there's no point going on about it then in the following sentence do exactly fudging that.

And no I don't necessarily think we'll win comfortably it was a fudging joke.

Reactions: jrh
It's a prediction for fudges sake. You say there's no point going on about it then in the following sentence do exactly fudging that.

And no I don't necessarily think we'll win comfortably it was a fudging joke.

The only one getting annoyed about it is you 😂😂 football fans are biased for their team and against their rivals. Not very surprising.

Not been in for a while.

What’s up with all the adverts in the middle of the thread and popping down from the top?

Don’t worry - seen this has been raised in the server thread.

Last edited:
The only one getting annoyed about it is you 😂😂 football fans are biased for their team and against their rivals. Not very surprising.
Yeah I’m getting annoyed at myself — I went fishing for you and the other knobhead who takes predictions as some sort of gospel and without fail you both came back to win more points. I should never have bothered.

Yeah I’m getting annoyed at myself — I went fishing for you and the other knobhead who takes predictions as some sort of gospel and without fail you both came back to win more points. I should never have bothered.

If you make silly/deluded predictions and you look like a fool after it’s not a shock when people question it. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out 😂

It’s been a long 2 weeks since the Fulham debacle, really looking forward to watching Ange’s Spurs again. Hopefully they turn up, really need to be beating Luton at home.

I was kicked out of Twitter for saying zionists are crazy for thinking they are GHod's chosen people, so can someone please post the lineup?

Found it!

CONFIRMED TEAM NEWS​

Our team news has landed! Starting XI: Vicario, Pedro Porro, Romero, Dragusin, Udogie, Sarr, Bissouma, Maddison, Kulusevski, Son (c), Werner. Substitutes: Austin, Royal, van de Ven, Davies, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Johnson, Richarlison.

Back