• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Really? I would say that he should've put in one of them. But he is certainly making his presence felt.

He should have scored one granted but his overrall play is impressive. Looks like he will hold the ball up for the runners to play off him and they have some quick players

It is interesting with both teams pressing high up the pitch. It is the first time it has happened to us this season and we've struggled a bit - Lloris has kicked long more times in 20 minutes than the whole of the QPR game. Be interesting to see what happens as the game stretches out more in the 2nd half.
Looks like Lloris' pass completion figures will revert to less than 50% like last season if he is forced to keep playing it long.

If only we could play teams who just ****ing run around a bit every week.

there hasnt been ONE positive to kabouls performance

i'm not sure there has been a positive aspect to the teams performance. the best thing about the half so far is that we're only one behind. we look shaky, cant pass and cant create. another dogshiit pass, this time chadli gives rose a hospital ball.

i'm not sure there has been a positive aspect to the teams performance. the best thing about the half so far is that we're only one behind. we look shaky, cant pass and cant create. another dogshiit pass, this time chadli gives rose a hospital ball.

diers been good

He should have scored one granted but his overrall play is impressive. Looks like he will hold the ball up for the runners to play off him and they have some quick players

Yeah he's certainly not comfortable yet, but he's still capable of holding his own out there.

Capoue is not doing his job at all. He's basically leaving it for benteleb to do everything....get him off and put dembele on.

Our defending at set pieces seem to have deteriorated from last year. When was the last time we headed the ball clear.

Back