• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Personally im confident we will perform well tonight - whether that will be enough or not i don't know but i expect us to be in with a shout of going through come the 2nd leg.

Regardless im looking forward to seeing us tackle one of the biggest names in football and seeing how our lads get on - all part of the clubs progression

Really looking forward to this game. Along with Emirates Marketing Project away, it'll be our hardest game so far this season, though a very different kind of test. As long as we are in the tie for the home leg, I'll be fairly happy I think.

Not feeling overly confident tonight. Hoping for a 1-1 draw and would happily take another own goal or scrappy equaliser. Even if we do lose we definitely need to score.

Anyone know if BT Sports offer a one day package or anything like that for freeview viewers?

They are your stereotypical Italian team, they rely on a good defence first and will happy being patient and breaking you down over a long period. I always thought Atletico Madrid were a very Italian like team.

Lloris - Aurier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies - Dembele - Dier - Lamela - Alli - Eriksen - Kane

Great line-up! I'm very excited! Couldn't work properly all day!
COOOOOOOOOYS!!!
Off to the pub!

Bit harsh on Son, but otherwise the team makes sense. Vorm out with illness. LLorente not making the bench now for two consecutive games tells you something about the impact he's made so far

I am not surprised by the Lamela for Son switch. At the danger of repeating myself, Lamela is made for difficult away CL games where still being in the game for the second leg is a priority. A hard press against an aging side should also tire them and open up space for the pacier players to come on and exploit.

I am not surprised by the Lamela for Son switch. At the danger of repeating myself, Lamela is made for difficult away CL games where still being in the game for the second leg is a priority. A hard press against an aging side should also tire them and open up space for the pacier players to come on and exploit.
Lamela also has experience of playing in Italy.

Yeah, Son could be a real game changer from the bench. He's tough enough for fresh players to handle, a nightmare for tired legs.

Back