• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Huddersfield Town ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eriksen is just not quite on it today. Trying the right stuff but it is not coming off for him.
What? He's won the ball back numerous times and launched attacks, playing several genius reversed passes. Not all of them have gone through, but come on! He's been pretty good.

What? He's won the ball back numerous times and launched attacks, playing several genius reversed passes. Not all of them have gone through, but come on! He's been pretty good.
He's been ok but almost all his through balls have not got to their target is what I was saying.

I like Foyth, but had that nutmeg not worked out, the guy would have had the whole wing to run down...

His pass completion is 67%, that’s incredibly low for him / a Spurs player / playing against Huddersfield
To be fair that’s because he’s the one trying the risky creative passes to open up a team sitting deep. But definitely would have preferred him to play it safer on a few of those occasions....

To be fair that’s because he’s the one trying the risky creative passes to open up a team sitting deep. But definitely would have preferred him to play it safer on a few of those occasions....

Agreed, but he normally tries them with much more success when on form!

But yeah I’d rather he was at least trying than always playing it safe.

We’re lucky they’re terrible because a half decent team would have scored against us by now.

I guess Poch was banking on them being that bad.

Back