• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham **

Are ppl for real when they want to rest some players? I have a bad feeling they gonna run over us if we play like we have done the last 3 games..
If ppl think this is going to be a easy game they have not seen fulham play..

Maybe we should play 41212
Doherty—Romero—Dier—Davies
————————Bentancur————
Kulusevski—————————Perisic
—————————Kane———————
————Ricarlison———Son————

Getting run over because of exhaustion. Missing our best players because of injuries. Those are predictable outcomes of not rotating when the fixture list congests.

I haven't seen anyone say that this is likely to be an easy game. Just the acknowledgement that Marseille, City and Sporting won't be easy either.

Now that window is shut, Conte should be be reviewing options and the, tradeoffs for those he ignored and put up for sale.

We've played better football and won under Conte before, it will be disappointing and I suspect that even with personnel changes, he will play it safe and stick to the conservative system of slow, meandering football with little of no risk taking and smartly chalking up team possession and passing stats passing to and around the defence.

Fulham are no slouch and I think it will be another game where we keep repelling their attacks. Eventually we will score from a header as that's the only way we know how.
1-1 because we allowed Fulham too may chances and they squeezed one in despite us having 10 men in the penalty box and Conte brushes it off as bad luck but another step I the right direction.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I realy want to see spence…
i think we all do. but we have to want conte to want to see him first.
getting awfully crowded now with gil and even moura feeling displaced, integrating the team and readying effective subs is going to be Conte's main headache now.

getting awfully crowded now with gil and even moura feeling displaced, integrating the team and readying effective subs is going to be Conte's main headache now.

Not sure Moura will feel displaced. He's always had a great attitude and will get reasonable game time when fit

I really hope Gil gets another chance. I've liked the look of him when I've seen him play.

So why did Conte call for this strong squad when he doesn't seem keen on using it? Disappointed to see Kulu miss out and Royal there again. If Royal plays on Wednesday it's gonna be a bit of a joke. Interested to see Lenglet play though. Also hope Son is off the right (better left foot than Ricarlison) but probably he won't be.

Son and Kane are nailed on to start on Wed against OM, but we only have one attacking sub on the bench (one and a half, if you count Perisic). I guess Deki will come in for Harry at some point, as he has played every minute this season, with Rich moved centrally.

Back