• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

You mention this idea at least once every season and it never happens. I can barely recall the last time any manager rested everyone for a PL game! Didn't Warnock or someone do it and get in trouble about 15 years ago?
Oh yeah I know Ange isn’t going to do it. It’s just what I would do.

I am very fearful of the state we are going to be in during these three games in a week.

I fully expect Johnson, Gio and Udogie at a minimum to break down given their recent issues.

I would play a total second string (or third string as may be the case!) and save everyone for the back to back home games we have after City.

The woman have just lost 7-0 to them and your idea would see a similar cricket score.

I understand your thought process but no thanks! Pick your best team for each game.

The woman have just lost 7-0 to them and your idea would see a similar cricket score.

I understand your thought process but no thanks! Pick your best team for each game.
I have a strong feeling of the following.

Do my plan:
Emirates Marketing Project - 8
Spurs - 0

Spurs - 3
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 2

And no new injuries.

Not do my plan:
Emirates Marketing Project - 4
Spurs - 1

Spurs - 1
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 2
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - 3

New injuries to Udogie and Lo Celso, both out for a month.

Do my plan:
Spurs - 0

Spurs - 3
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 3

And no new injuries.

Not do my plan:
Spurs - 1

Spurs - 1
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 2

An Asda meal deal says none of those scores end up correct!

(Maybe the results tho) sigh

Do my plan:
Spurs - 0

Spurs - 3
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 3

And no new injuries.

Not do my plan:
Spurs - 1

Spurs - 1
West Ham - 1

Spurs - 2

Send this to Ange. Looking forward to seeing you standing next to him in the technical area! COYS!!!

100% behind the boys.

Looking forward to cheering manically at our throw ins and goal kicks.

In another dimension this will be an orange ball game and we will win with a long distance skidder from a centre back.

100% behind the boys.

Looking forward to cheering manically at our throw ins and goal kicks.

In another dimension this will be an orange ball game and we will win with a long distance skidder from a centre back.
I remember us getting a stuffing up there in the 70's on an ice rink as it happened the same day I had just played in a heavy defeat on a similar pitch in Ilford.

Game called off after 20mins with Emirates Marketing Project down to no men. Romero with 42 red cards and a big smile on his face.

We have been on 3 defeats and got a win there before but, with the players we have out, we are about to get smashed.

I hope that if it reads LLLL on our form guide that no one starts sharpening the knives for Ange.
Only the most ignorant knuckle-dragger would start sharpening a knife for Ange with our current injury problems.
So when the handful of idiots do so, you will know to block them from your life.

i personally think big Ange is magic. He is a breath of fresh air. We have been playing great attacking football but have been undone by unfortunate injuries and self-inflicted suspensions. We have a really good first team. How often has a team lost both centre backs and a left back in the same game? As well as them being sidelined for the following games due to injury or suspension. I really like Ange's signings (VDV, Jonno, Solly, Big Vic and Madders) and he has got a new tune out of Biss and Pedro. We were going along spectacularly until the chaos of the Chelscum game (once again!)
Hope we manage to keep up with the pack until Jan when some of our wounded may be back and we may be strengthened by some new signings - hopefully a speedy, dominant centre back and a goal scoring centre forward. If any of our squad leaves (with the exception of Dier, Sess and Lloris, who are not really first team contenders any more) they must immediately be replaced by someone better.
City is a free hit for me. Nothing expected . So the Spammers game is very very important.

this is our favourite game of the season! we almost always have the least expectations but somehow manage to get the most points! BUT somehow, I can't see it happening this time, for starters we don't have Kane and our backline is decimated, no natural ball carriers bar Lo Celso. I want Biss back to his pompous best, he'll be key for us

I fear it's going to be a tough watch - but I'll be watching, nonetheless

Will take an outstanding performance to get something from this game. Particularly the centre backs and Bissouma. We know we can cause them problems going forward, but to stay in the game and not concede too many the centre backs and Bissouma will have to be at their very best (or better).

Don't particularly care if we lose. Don't particularly care that we'll have 4 losses in a row if that happens. Feeling great about this team and I will continue to regardless of the result.

We'll get players back, we will again be in a position to compete with anyone. If this game just isn't one of those games, so be it.

I usually avoid reading this thread after a defeat as the negativity is overwhelming but this season has seen a major change in attitude, lot more sense written and support in difficult times. This I feel is down to the manager who it seems to have formed an instance bond with the fans and understands what we want from a Spurs team, his attitude always seems positive and he doesn't appear to want to blame others or look for excuses in his interviews. This game will be tough but I would hope we keep playing to win, changing tactics would feel like a lack of confidence in what we are building here. COYS

Providing there are no more injuries:

Vic

Porro
Royal (i’d prob go Dier)
Davies
Udogie

Bissouma
Sarr
Lo Celso

Kulu
Son
Johnson

Considering all the injuries the midfield and attack is holding up pretty well “on paper”. Shocking at CB though.

Back