• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace ***

I’ve been critical of Porro and still think it was a poor signing but no doubt he looks good going forward. I hope the next manager finds a way to get the best out of him and limit or improve his liabilities.

Bbc is reporting us playing 4-4-2 - is that right? On daddy duty atm so late to the party.....

I’ve been critical of Porro and still think it was a poor signing but no doubt he looks good going forward. I hope the next manager finds a way to get the best out of him and limit or improve his liabilities.
We have 3 CBs and play with 2 defensive minded midfielders. Maybe 6 are enough defensive minded players, someone has to create chances and it wont be our 2 man midfield.

Same but he is no FB and I would argue no WB either, just a liability in defense but he is a real threat the other way, with Dekis poor form he would be a real alternative there for me.

I was wrong about Royal, he is decent defender and we are much better for him in the side

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Richy or Kane not both.
Very poor open play attack between them.
Son has been vital tracking back, Richy and Kane ought to be able to do more.

Back