• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

We were level with 2nd and three points off top after 20 games last season.
Thanks.

After the Wolves draw.
1 Emirates Marketing Project 20 40 48
2 Man Utd 21 32 48
3 Tottenham 21 18 46

Had we won we were joint points with City.
If only JD had longer legs we were top for a few hours after the City game!

Villas-Boas's pre match press conference

[video=youtube;8EFqNr2cTc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EFqNr2cTc8[/video]

Thanks for that.

I'm really liking how AVB is handling press conferences atm.

I'd love to hear the team talk before the game.

Just to clarify I am in no way endorsing a Liverpoo type fudgeup-umentary or anything.

I have three envelopes in my hand...

I normally go to a local pub to watch Spurs and against all other teams I have no problem with rival supporters. But without fail I always have verbals with Chelsea fans. Hope tomorrow is different.

Im not going game and gave my mate my ST. I thought this game was on Sunday and not tomorrow and already made plans. Gutted but will be watching it on TV.

Disgustingly excited for this one - Chelsea is the biggest game on the fixture list for me. COYS

This is the biggest game in the history of Spurs. If we win this one we show we can beat the top of the table team , we show we can beat the best team in Europe and we put the fear of GHod into other teams big and small!!!

If we lose, it don't really matter. We are building a new squad and that takes time.

Seriously, though, I have never looked forward to a game as much as this one, even finals. We can really make a statement in this game. It is all about the result.
I would be just as happy with an undeserved lucky win (maybe even happier) than giving them a sound beating as we did the year we got 4th.

Last edited:
This is the biggest game in the history of Spurs. If we win this one we show we can beat the top of the table team , we show we can beat the best team in Europe and we put the fear of GHod into other teams big and small!!!

If we lose, it don't really matter. We are building a new squad and that takes time.

Seriously, though, I have never looked forward to a game as much as this one, even finals. We can really make a statement in this game. It is all about the result.
I would be just as happy with an undeserved lucky win (maybe even happier) than giving them a sound beating as we did the year we got 4th.

Nothing I despise more than this "oh it's only a transition season" mentality. We can not afford to do badly, and then let the manager off because he needs time or whatever. We should remain strict and if we do poor ensure it is very effectively dealt with. We should not look at losses as something we should expect with wins being a nice surprise here and there. I'm gonna treat AVB exactly like I treated Harry, and if we don't produce the expected results, he should be dealt with by the chairman.

So up for this. fudging hate Chelsea and everything about them (as well as a girl named Chelsea who I fancied but turned out to be a complete bitch). Lets do the ****s.

209691hp2.jpg

dempsey will score today.

Its almost time, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo up for this today, had an awesome 8 hours sleep, my vocal cords are rested..

50,000 muppets going to Stamford Bridge
But if one Chechen rebel should shoot Abramovich
There'll be no f***ing Chavski and no Stamford Bridge

Its almost time, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo up for this today, had an awesome 8 hours sleep, my vocal cords are rested..

=D> =D>

Last edited:

Surely that's only 40,000 muppets.......on a good day? :)

Back