• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

What a **** freekick. If we'd had Bale - that left side looked very open. Not to mention shooting outside the box and free kicks.

Need Lamela to give us a extra zip.

Dembele? Interesting I was thinking maybe Holtby for Paulinho. Agree with Lamela, get him on for Townsend.

I honestly feel at this point that out of the three players Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho that this combo is the weakest.

Dembele and Sandro were formidable last season and Sandro and Paulinho are Brazilian :D

so we never score from corners, no bale so cant score from free kicks anymore and i missed the memo on shooting straight at the keeper with every opportunity

Guys, Townsend is left footed, playing on the right. He is played there so he can shoot. He is SUPPOSED to shoot. Surely you know this? He is not a cute, subtle, little pass, tika taka player. He is a leg it and whack it player.

If you don't like it blame AVB.

We have no left side so we are playing on half the pitch. So stupid to let BAE go, even as a reserve he would be vital.

I don't see us scoring today, you can't expect Lamela to make the difference in 10 minutes when 11 others can't do it in 90 minutes

Back