• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Likely delay to kick off apparently, Bournemouth caught in traffic from an accident.

Villa putting 3 past Saudi Sportswashing Machine dinged their GD somewhat, so we need to start thinking about GD. Even if we are 3-0 up we should push on to score as many as we can.

And I'm still incredibly tinkled off about the 4 points dropped in the last minutes against the relegation fodder. We'd be a point clear of Saudi Sportswashing Machine level on games right now. :mad:

Not there today as family visiting, my son rang to tell me he's not there yet and he left at midday, usually takes an hour. Might be delayed kick off.

I hope the delay doesn't extend further and clash with the promised clash between horsies and activists, which should make for good telly.

I hope the delay doesn't extend further and clash with the promised clash between horsies and activists, which should make for good telly.
I think teams should leave in enough time to get to the ground. And expect unexpected traffic in an area where unexpected traffic is expected. And if they don’t they should be fined.

Back