• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not great, but better than recent others.

Great hustle from Moura for the goal.

Ref giving them a free kick every time they fall over, which is annoying.

I don’t see how the manager can be blamed for awful passing tbh

Then we score a goal like that

we only look in trouble when Sanchez is in the picture.
He can be blamed for not having the players working on movement so that there are options to pass to.
Our players are so static in midfield and no patterns of movement which suggests it's not worked on.

He’s celebrated every goal like he’s won the World Cup? I’m not one of those who usually cares about the nonsense Sky say but they really are talking absolute BS tonight from start to finish....

A dull half of football, but we lead. I have to say, I really like Vinicius. Not worth fifty mill, but he's a good player.

I think if we saw him week in, week out we'd be saying how limited he is and how he isnt good enough. Not really seen anything which he's great at - not that quick, not that skillful, doesnt hold the ball up brilliantly,...

However if we could get him for £15m - £20m and he's only Kane's back-up, then he's worth it

Back