• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

They are over confident on arsemania, seems 1 win against a Chelsea team who played into their hands wipes the memory of the Villa and Bayern games.

They are over confident on arsemania, seems 1 win against a Chelsea team who played into their hands wipes the memory of the Villa and Bayern games.
TBF reading comments from a lot of our fans they should be confident
We’re brick and they are the best team on the planet

If we're not 3-0 down by 20 mins we might have a small chance to get a result
That's true! If we show the level of determination and fight that Everton did, then we can cause and upset. Im just really hoping we are up for it. The crowd will be rousing. Be clever. Get no cards early.... TAKE OUR CHANCES AND TAKE THEM OUT.
Please Spurs just play with intensity and I hope the players gel and people who have been blah...have a blinder.
Otherwise I'm out gardening even if it rains.

For the love of GHod. Let me enjoy MOTD.

I prefer OMTs like this, we are far more
Yeah, why should they be confident? They're only top of the league, and been consistent all season. They had a bad week and put that to bed, they are far more solid and less vulnerable than in previous seasons when they have bottled it at the business end.

Lets not kid ourselves, we will have to be at our best to get anything from this game....

I prefer OMTs like this, we are far more

Yeah, why should they be confident? They're only top of the league, and been consistent all season. They had a bad week and put that to bed, they are far more solid and less vulnerable than in previous seasons when they have bottled it at the business end.

Lets not kid ourselves, we will have to be at our best to get anything from this game....

There is a fine line between confident and being over confident, the negativity on this board sums up the way this fan base has changed over the years. Its a North London derby, form goes out of the window everyone knows that, look at last night. We win this 3-1 COYS!

There is a fine line between confident and being over confident, the negativity on this board sums up the way this fan base has changed over the years. Its a North London derby, form goes out of the window everyone knows that, look at last night. We win this 3-1 COYS!
It's not negativity just realism. If we'd been performing the way they have this season and top of the league, coming off the back of thumping Chelsea this board would be full of posters claiming we would beat the Goons - it's hardly over confidence.

And at the same time I absolutely agree, anything can happen in the NLD. We usually bend over for them at the Emirates and we didn't this season, so hopefully we can perform in front of our own fans....

This could get ugly if Ange keeps playing the same way and we are getting pulled apart from the start. I hope we get the nervous scum turning up and our fans can play their part.

Not looking forward to this one. Though I rarely do ever.

This could get ugly if Ange keeps playing the same way and we are getting pulled apart from the start. I hope we get the nervous scum turning up and our fans can play their part.

Not looking forward to this one. Though I rarely do ever.
Who has pulled us apart from the start though?

Who has pulled us apart from the start though?

We always seem to concede first. If they get 2 I don't see a way back. My only hope is we should be fresher than them, play to a high tempo whilst keeping the ball and Werner manages to finish. Maddison remembers how to play. Son gets some form back. Romero doesn't get sent off. Mickey doesn't pick up an injury and Bissoumer turns quicker than a learner driver doing a 3 point turn.

Not much I grant you.

We always seem to concede first. If they get 2 I don't see a way back. My only hope is we should be fresher than them, play to a high tempo whilst keeping the ball and Werner manages to finish. Maddison remembers how to play. Son gets some form back. Romero doesn't get sent off. Mickey doesn't pick up an injury and Bissoumer turns quicker than a learner driver doing a 3 point turn.

Not much I grant you.
Hmmm…
At home we have conceded first a few times but generally come Back
When we have it’s been of our own making
But the recent defeats have been away and teams have scored later in the half. Typically with their first decent chance too after we missed ours
Arsenal always try to start fast that’s for sure

Back