metalgear
Paul Stewart
best angle to watch the shaw assault on bentancur
venkat had better be reporting this to the EPL or PGMOL or something or he isn't doing his job
A lot in here were creaming themselves. Flavour of the day. I said at the time it's one of the most underwhelming signings in a long time.I think Andy was slightly better.
They just showed Solanke’s annual PL goalscoring figures on MOTD. Christ on a bike, how we ever thought it was a good idea to spend £60 million on this guy…
The amount of people that prefer solanke to Richy is incredible. He doesn't even have a better goalscoring record than Richy. Richy would at least fight. But we should have just kept Lankshear and see what he could do.A lot in here were creaming themselves. Flavour of the day. I said at the time it's one of the most underwhelming signings in a long time.
He lacking confidence. Ben in and out with injuries. But as I said in his thread, he didn't hide and got his reward. Hopefully that can kick start him into some form. It's how it goes with strikers. We need to bring in another 9 in January too.
Not really, given our injury record.Another NINE strikers???? Mate, I think that's a little extreme??!!!![]()
![]()
There are always macarons everywhere and our fan base have them too. However, I will say that I’ve been impressed with the lack of panicking I’ve seen amongst our fan base, by and large, through the international break. Maybe I wasn’t looking where the bedwetters frequent but the vast majority of Spurs fans were reasonable about where we currently are as a club.I thought there were some signs in the game to suggest we are begining to gell as a team. Despite what some fans seem to think we are a work in progress and it was always going to take time. COYS.
Another NINE strikers???? Mate, I think that's a little extreme??!!!![]()
![]()
That sounds dangerously like support and understanding for Solanke rather than merciless criticism.He lacking confidence. Ben in and out with injuries. But as I said in his thread, he didn't hide and got his reward. Hopefully that can kick start him into some form. It's how it goes with strikers. We need to bring in another 9 in January too.
Ok maybe threaten but not able to score, is a better sentence!!Never threatened to score??? Sorry, but you've seen the game totally different to me then. Solanke alone could've easily had a hat-trick.
I dont understand how the person who is instigating the foul. Stays on pitch.Shaw was 100 % a red too to be fair.
Utd are brick though. And its just a little annoying we couldn't finish them offTo play and dominate like that without our first choice lcb (and captain), first choice RB and still no maddison, kulu or Simmons can only be a positive.
Utd are brick though. And its just a little annoying we couldn't finish them off
I doubt itVery annoying.
Our finishing has been poor, but we've also had little luck in front of goal.
Bounces and ricochets never seem to go out way, even a couple of times yesterday it fell perfectly for utd to clear rather than for us.
Until the goal, perhaps that's the turning point, maybe lady luck has decided we've paid our penance.
3 good chances to score (scoring 1 of the 3) and should’ve had an assist for Gallagher as well. That’s typically good output for a CFWhat he say?
I like Solanke but he was fudging dreadful today. He’s got to be making the ball stick and be horrible for defenders to play against and be a fudging presence with the size of him. Would have fancied my chances marking him today. He has so much more ability than he showed.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.