• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Manchester United ***

If you watch the reply of VH's missed tackle which set the whole thing in motion, he is complaining about that so I assume he was intent on getting some revenge!
JPVH’s tackle is so fudging stupid, it beggars belief for me. He’s 2 v 1 and a distant second favourite to get the ball. You back off like VVD did against Sissoko and Son a few years back. It’s dreadful defending and put Bentancur in a bad position. I’d be fudging steaming at him if I’m RdZ or Bentancur.
 
Never threatened to score??? Sorry, but you've seen the game totally different to me then. Solanke alone could've easily had a hat-trick.

And, yet again, missed relatively easy chances to do so, therefore failing in his main role.

What he say?

Lack of very basic movement, taking too many touches when presented with chances, poor finishing.

Otherwise he thought he had a great game.
 
First things first, that United aide is an absolute abortion of a team.

Which makes our failure to beat it rather worrying.

Initial thoughts from today are that I am very concerned about Savio’s end product. It appears to be almost non existent.

Kudus looked good and hopefully his fitness will build and he will get better and better. Missed a bit of a sitter though.

Solanke is a waste of space. Actually that’s rather insulting to voids filled with air. Yes, I know he scored but let’s be honest: he was fudging brick. The manager has dumped the wrong forward.

Van Hecke keeps letting strikers turn and shoot past him. It has been discussed at great length, but effectively trading Van Hecke for Danso and Vuskovich is looking a very flawed decision.

Bentancur should be fined his entire weekly salary. Do I think that Shaw should have gone as well? yes, I do. But he’s an experienced international footballer and must know better. taco.

United got their usual homer ref. Sky haven’t shown it again but Fernandes got a yellow for what looked very similar to Romero’s red last season. He gave plenty of soft yellows to us and was a little hesitant to book their players.

However, it wasn’t the ref that missed chance after chance after chance.

All in all, given the last two hours, that goes down as a really bad result in my view. We saved a point but should’ve been out of sight.

If we don’t beat Coventry we are in massive massive trouble. We still haven’t played anyone even half decent (bar the first game) and yet we have three points. Desperate times.
I still can't believe we got rid of Danso. He just loves defending. Sometimes you need that in the team
 
JPVH’s tackle is so fudging stupid, it beggars belief for me. He’s 2 v 1 and a distant second favourite to get the ball. You back off like VVD did against Sissoko and Son a few years back. It’s dreadful defending and put Bentancur in a bad position. I’d be fudging steaming at him if I’m RdZ or Bentancur.

Actually like what RDZ said in post match about how Bentancur fired everyone up. I must admit the moment it happened I was happy to see we weren't being bullied and felt sure it would be quid pro quo with The Fat C unt whether red or yellow. Glad we got tinkled off and kept going. Character!
 
I thought that was Gallagher's best game for us, thought Bergvall was really good, was glad to finally Savio and Kudus in their positions AND taking the license to drift, Udogie and Tonali really good...Solanke...look, he was fudging terrible for most of the game, but I give him credit for hanging in and then scoring with the toughest chance of the game (BTW that dirty prick was all over him too!)...sending off? It's either two reds or two yellows. Ref ballsed it up.
We are so close to clicking. I expect us to take it out on Coventry...

Looking it and doing it unfortunately are two different things.

We have put huge pressure on ourselves, don't win at home vs. Coventry and we are away to Chelsea at bottom of table?
 
With a half-decent striker, we'd be looking at a Top 6 finish right now. It's ironic Solanke found the net with the most miserable of the chances that befell him, but he's really useless. It looks like his confidence is shot so, hopefully, that fluke goal and the trip to Spain will help, but I really hope everyone at the club is already looking at different profiles for the January window.

It's a shame because it was a good performance and if we had grabbed any of our huge chances, we would have be safe long before they found a way back into the game. I'd rather be in our shoes than theirs, to be honest. De Zerbi is changing his first XI a little too often for my liking, but the choices he made paid off. Credit where it's due, Gallagher had a good game but it was a bold move to replace Betancur.

It's sad to think what a team like that could do with a prime Kane or Berbatov instead of Solanke...
 
It pains me. Never wanted him and hes done nothing to change my mind. Ive honestly played with better strikers in Sunday league. Hes stealing a fortune in wages.
I would rather watch Marmoush attempt to play striker and fail then watch even one more minute with Solanke in the side. Marmoush might not prove himself suited to playing solo up top, but we know Solanke simply can not do it.
 
Or Andy Booth
1791722955669.png
I think Solanke is better than Andy Booth (even though I think Booth is a bit maligned, as his primary strength was his heading ability), but I doubt he will ever be a prolific goalscorer. People have accused him of hiding behind defenders, and I saw a bit of that yesterday; let's hope his slightly jammy goal will boost his confidence.
 
On my table at the wedding a chap had the game on his phone so I was able to catch bits here and there and I've just watched the motd highlights.

As much as I was moaning before the game, credit where it's due for a good performance and result! If we'd been clinical the game would have been an easy win but you only deserve the games you score.

Could've buckled after going behind and one man down but instead showed a bit of backbone when up against it. Genuinely something to take into the next game but obviously a win is what's needed, stick your patience and tempered expectations up your arse; it's early days but it's about time for three points.

Credit to Solanke for sticking at it and getting the equaliser, will be a weight of his shoulders...Hopefully will spur the guy on a run getting some goals and maintaining fitness.
 
I like Solanke but he was fudging dreadful today. He’s got to be making the ball stick and be horrible for defenders to play against and be a fudging presence with the size of him. Would have fancied my chances marking him today. He has so much more ability than he showed.
He lacking confidence. Ben in and out with injuries. But as I said in his thread, he didn't hide and got his reward. Hopefully that can kick start him into some form. It's how it goes with strikers. We need to bring in another 9 in January too.
 
Back