• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

Ade and Soldado would be excellent, not like we haven't suggested it before ;)
For me, aside from BAE's return, we need to push for Carroll…he would have a field day tonight, spaces perfect for him to drop into and exploit with his drop-in and range of quick passing…Eriksen would have fun tonight too…I'd love to see what happens without Dembele and with (say) an Eriksen on…

Tim's going to need to get his clipboard out at HT because we need refreshing...

I don't care what anyone else thinks. I'm enjoying this. I think Soldado and Ericksen will make an appearance in the 2nd half and really swing things when others tire.

We look good, we look motivated and most importantly we are playing the ball forward at every opportunity.

We really could do with an on form Ade for the rest of this season.. Could get us 4th on its own if we used him right.

Although it's not been great, we do look so much more threatening going forward. Would like to see both Soldado and Eriksen on in the second half.

Back