• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

I honestly dont think sherwood is really a 442 guy.
He doesnt play it at youth level.

I don't think he is either but he hasn't had much time to work with the team and we have a lot of injuries + suspensions. What he has done makes sense, I just hope that it is a temporary solution.

I don't think he is either but he hasn't had much time to work with the team and we have a lot of injuries + suspensions. What he has done makes sense, I just hope that it is a temporary solution.

Should be the case, as Sherwood is also just a temporary solution.

Lamela is lacking in confidence at the moment. Don't dent it further by playing him in a struggling team. Bring him on at home at 2-0 up with 20 mins to go. Let him find his feet slowly and gain confidence with a goal or two. That way we will get the best out of him.

Man U, man C and Arsnl weren't exactly struggling when they introduced their star players.

Well you can't bring him on if you don't even include him on the bench.

Back