• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty THFC vs Abu Dhabi City

Dembele’s influence in midfield grew which coincided with the turnaround. We need him to have a big second half. Dier has to work harder to help out Trippier vs Sane.

I take it that Mrs GGG got her way and she's seen all but the first ten minutes of Britain's Got Talent

That was simply awful from us -- I don't think any player had a good half, I don't know what the phuck Poch sent them out there to do either. Press? Sit back? We somehow did neither and City killed us for about 40 minutes, mainly down to our ineptitude rather than any particular brilliance from them. Sanchez and Lloris awful for their goals.

And yet it's 1-2, and the last 5 minutes of the half we looked like a football team. If we can stop making bad decisions and no more phucking gifts, we could actually win this game because they aint that great.

They are there to be had a go at. No holding midfielder. Shaky back line. We’ve tip toed round them for half an hour and finally tuned in for the last 15. If we come out with intent and get Son on at some point we have a chance.

All they're doing is pushing Delph into CM when they have the ball and going to a back 3. Lamela needs to follow him. Its simple

Lloris - never gets close to a penalty. And his head rush has cost us bad. The forward was covered but he rushed out anyway. Shocking.

Sanchez - Great player, but on the high line you have to cover off the runner. You CANNOT just leave a ton of space in behind.

Lamela - Guy drives me mad. Lays it off when he should shoot, shoots when he should lay it off, misses a slide pass that Eriksen could have used.

Dier - Getting played around all game.

Kane - Doing nothing.

Scared of a similar scoreline as we got up there. Poch get into them. Id hoped for some half time changes but he never does that.

No it’s not irrelevant, Toby has played against plenty of pacier strikers than him and positions himself accordingly. You can’t underestimate the strength of his partnership with Verts they always know where to be together. Not with Sanchez and Verts, the line is never as solid....

There are a couple of things Alderweireld would have done differently. One is take the professional yellow card foul. The second is to step up and play him offside. There's way too much risk/danger trying to play with the man in that scenario and Toby would have recognised that. Both those decisions come with experience which Toby has and Sanchez doesn't yet.

They're much better than us, but there are spaces we can exploit in behind them at times. Bring Son on for Lamela so that we have a better chance of taking advantage of it.

That was simply awful from us -- I don't think any player had a good half, I don't know what the phuck Poch sent them out there to do either. Press? Sit back? We somehow did neither and City killed us for about 40 minutes, mainly down to our ineptitude rather than any particular brilliance from them. Sanchez and Lloris awful for their goals.

And yet it's 1-2, and the last 5 minutes of the half we looked like a football team. If we can stop making bad decisions and no more phucking gifts, we could actually win this game because they aint that great.

Exactly. Our forwards were creeping onto their back line and Dier and Dembele were shaking hands with our back 4. It doesn’t work.

Back