• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be fair, we it isn't surprising that we are all at sea. We haven't had a proper formation for 15 months. I don't think the players have a clue or give a brick anymore.

Serious relegation fears (no, seriously).

Our ‘press’ is absolutely fudging hilarious.

it looks like me having a gentle jog on the park on a Sunday morning after a skinful the night before.

Fellow spurs fans - just got here late from the House of Commons vote --- what formation are we playing?

...................Gazza...................
....Toby........Sanchez.......Vert.....
.........Sissoko.........Winks...........
Aurier................................Rose
.............Kane..........Dele..........
...................Moura...................

Looked a terrible team on paper and then an awful start.

Vertoghen played their player onside, he should really have had some awareness, or he had to do was look down the line.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He’s been terrible all season, as has rose yet they still start.

If they are not with the manager leave them out.

Manager is starting to look spineless

It’s ok just hang on till the next stoppage in play after the 60th minute then the appropriate changes will be made

lets all go the Poch thread and blame it on the players and how we need a rebuild and how he can't possible expect to beat the mighty Watford with the squad he has ...

Trying to figure out how someone will pin this on Eriksen and Toby ...

The new players have been great today though.

Totally can see why Poch says we don’t need anymore in January.....

Back