• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

Not mad about our selection but there's isn't great. Toby not being in I think means we won't be camped on our 18 yard line at least.

I've wheeled out the big guns tonight - my 1990/91 shirt I got before Christmas. We've won every game I've worn it for but hadn't put it on since Christmas as I've put on a few pounds. I look a bit like this fella but we all have to make sacrifices:

A7XWPdpCYAEdhSD.jpg

It could be a back four with one of Aurier or Doherty playing in front of the other. He did similar against Liverpool last season where he played Aurier in front of Tanganga

Fair point. I'd actually prefer that to a back 3

I don't like that team at all! Too defensive. Bound to go to brick. 90 minutes of defending, and conceding a penalty late on. There, no need to watch the game now.

It could be a back four with one of Aurier or Doherty playing in front of the other. He did similar against Liverpool last season where he played Aurier in front of Tanganga
Could be, but would surprise me somewhat given that Sissoko doesn't start. I think we all want to see Hojbjerg and Ndombele, and ahead of a back four, this would be some time to do that from the start.

Could be, but would surprise me somewhat given that Sissoko doesn't start. I think we all want to see Hojbjerg and Ndombele, and ahead of a back four, this would be some time to do that from the start.

Sissoko had a poor first half against them last month at RM in a 4-4-2. He was excellent in the second when moved centrally but Ndombele has grown since then.

Not really more defensive than the 4-2-3-1 we often play with Sissoko as one of the central midfielders. We've effectively replaced Sissoko with a centre back, won't say that Sissoko offers less than a centre back going forward, but it's not miles away from the truth. In terms of buildup play from the back it could strengthen us.

Back