• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Spurs vs Bin Dippers ***

I guess if both our main LBs are out then we'll see Tanganga play there I'd imagine.

That wouldnt actually be a disaster - he's mobile which would help a lot against Salah, and against their front 3, having a CB who is used to playing in the centre is helpful given they play narrow.

@AdamB it's possible that he plays Ndombele at #10 with Son and Bergwijn wide and Sissoko and Hojbjerg in the middle. He's done that before in the big games and Sissoko didn't have a great game at RM the last time he was played there in a 4-4-2

I’d really like us to see play to our strengths and play the footballers in midfield and attack

I've just checked, Mourinho is still our manager. That won't happen.

To be fair, United and Burnley have enjoyed success playing them on the break in the last two games.

No way is Jose going to allow TAA and Robertson to maraude forward without giving or fullbacks some protection
I don’t disagree
That’s why you play Tanguy and Hojbjerg
When we play Roadblock he gets in our way too don’t forget

Last edited:
@AdamB it's possible that he plays Ndombele at #10 with Son and Bergwijn wide and Sissoko and Hojbjerg in the middle. He's done that before in the big games and Sissoko didn't have a great game at RM the last time he was played there in a 4-4-2
Sissoko doesn't have a great game anywhere [emoji1787]
No way is Jose going to allow TAA and Robertson to maraude forward without giving or fullbacks some protection
That protection is just going to give Liverpool lots of the ball requiring his presence. It's a self defeating loop.

Sissoko doesn't have a great game anywhere [emoji1787]That protection is just going to give Liverpool lots of the ball requiring his presence. It's a self defeating loop.
That’s my issue with roadblock
He gets in the way of the opposition and does that so well
But he also hinders us with his lack of passing quality

Sissoko is bound to play - Jose will want to cut off their full-backs. The only other solution is Son and Bergwijn out wide, to give us that protection but that kills us going forward

Would be something like:

------------------Lloris------------------
------------------Back 4---------------
------------Winks------PEH----------
--Son--------Ndombele--------Bergwijn--

------------------Kane---------------------

but in this scenario, it means that its really a 4-5-1 as soon as we lose the ball and Son and Bergwijn always need to be thikning about getting back out wide to cover their full backs

Last edited:
Can’t we think of ways to expose Robertson and TAA defensively, give them something to think about, instead of being defensive and worried about what they can do.
Play a 3-5-2 or a 4-4-2 where our 2 up front are both wide players that stay very high? Liverpool then either have to keep their full backs in defensive positions or let them go forward and fan their centre backs out to cover our wide men which leaves mismatches in terms of pace for the ball in behind. Would mean no Kane or him playing as a central midfielder though.

Back