• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs v West Ham. Rumbelows Cup, Westfield Arena, Weds 19:45

That week we play Burnley Saturday
Arse wednesday (as they play Sunday)
And then Sunday late vs Everton

Nice prep for Christmas
Yep, I need TP for my bunghole

I love watching Spurs play - I wish we played every 2 days, so I can watch it

Just had a little look on KUMB. My favourite post from their match thread:

"Why do we ****ing bother?!"

:D
Most sensible thing they’ve ever said.

In fairness, there’s only one thing holding West Ham back now from being a big successful club.

That’s the fact they’ve always been sh1t, they are sh1t at the moment, and they're always going to be sh1t. But that’s it really.

Carabao Cup quarter-final draw:

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester City or Southampton v Emirates Marketing Project or Fulham
Middlesbrough v Burton Albion
Chelsea v Bournemouth

Isn’t Rice on something like £3k a week and the Dildo brothers were refusing to give him £15k leading to a contract stand off. Even Levy wouldn’t try and get that one away.
Not as bad as that think it's 30 +bonuses.... They were stung giving Oxford a bumper deal after one game and were too late offering him a decent deal

Well that was fun! Seeing us beat Wet Spam certainly raises the spirits.

I can’t say we played particularly well as a team (and they were really bad) but it was pleasing to see some good individual performances. Foyth was excellent. He has played well before and looked promising but tonight he seemed particularly confident and very decisive. Sanchez was also decent again.
Winks was another who shone. I was speaking with some Spam fans later on and they were very impressed by him.
Great to see Son finding his scoring boots again.

Apart from a short spell where we allowed them to ping the ball around our penalty area and win a few corners, they really weren’t much of a threat at all. If

Oh - and it is a truly terrible stadium for football.

Back