• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

Fizzled out a bit there in the end, probably as expected, but this was a great night and a great win. Yes, Everton are poor, but we were also very good - that's encouraging going into the business end of the season.

Great night. All the lads did well but Bentacour and Doherty were the pick for me. Good atmosphere here tonight as well.

But fudge me, how bad were Everton. We've been outspursed by them. Fat Frank can't afford too many more of those.

Hard to assign the man of the match. I think we have learned to expect so much from Harry, that when he scored a double its nothing special. He would be my MOM.

Kane will take the headlines but i thought kulu, Doherty and Bentancur were just as good.
Bentancur controlled the midfield and tempo.

It says a lot about what we've been missing in the middle, Bentancur didn't have a sensational game, but he adds so much, as we've had players who are not that comfortable on the ball playing in the middle. Suddently we have a player who can put their foot on the ball, dribble a bit, find a pass. Tbh we need another.

Tiny Tactics Tim couldn't sound more gutted that Spurs have won in style. Mournful tone about Spurs abso-fcukin-lutely shredding Evvitin.

Michael Carrick also wearing a black armband for Evvitin. Fcuk off Carrick. You played for Spurs. You made your mark with Spurs. Be happy for your former club. But no. He's schittin' cinder blocks for ManU's next game.

This is from the world feed created by Premier League Productions, which you won't be seeing if you're watching Sky. Leon Osman is prostrate on the floor.

Back