• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

this is one of those games we should win, but we normally lose, therefore, are we going to win, solely because we can't be relied upon to put in the expected defeat?

We should embrace this radical, but genius approach to our inconsistency issues.

I feel sorry for the fans of these clubs that know how their team are going play week in, week out. Most so boring.

I always have a good feeling before a game.

I guess that's part of the curse of being a Spurs fan...

I'm dreading it, won't start feeling good till I get to the ground and breathe in the vibe of the burger vans and the fans arriving, wolf down a couple of beers , get up the stairs and get to start joining in the chants.
Final score two all: we will go 2 ahead then cave in the last 10 minutes before holding out for a glorious point.

I've been expecting the limpest of performances today as we're at home against a struggling side, but then I realized we're going to Old Trafford next. What would be more Spurs than getting ourselves within touching distance and then folding as soon as there's a chance of achieving something? We might get three points today, but we'll pay for it on Saturday.

This was my first ever game at the old WHL which finished 1-1

My first game was against Everton as well, I was up in the stalls in the wooden south stand.

The worrying thing about this match is that fat Frank found it easy to beat us with an under performing Chelsea side. Hope Conte has learnt from that and the other 2 poor home games. I would hate to see us outnumbered and outfought in midfield again. Think we need to change things a bit, but don't know what we can do, at least Bentancur is back. If the crowd get behind the team and the players respond I think we will win this comfortably. A win and a good performance here will be a good start to a winning run.

C. O. Y. S

Back