• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

Putting Royal in and presumably pushing Doherty to the left. Can't help but think this is a bad move by Conte. Doherty was just finding some rhythm at RWB and was interacting well with Kulu. I would have pt Bergwyn at LWB myself. Really hope it doesn't cost us.

Putting Royal in and presumably pushing Doherty to the left. Can't help but think this is a bad move by Conte. Doherty was just finding some rhythm at RWB and was interacting well with Kulu. I would have pt Bergwyn at LWB myself. Really hope it doesn't cost us.
It will. We will have absolutely zero attacking threat from either flank. Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't even have to think about the flanks. Just defend the middle and they'll be in for a comfortable afternoon. I'll be shocked if we score. 0-2, both from Chris fudging Woods.

Aaahh Doherty finally getting some confidence and out of position. Bugger. Could be worse though, at least Sanchez isn't at the left side of the three.

To cap it all, Wet Spam have just gone ahead of us in the table on goals scored.

Back