• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT SPURS v burnley

21 replies for the day of a PL match, has everyone given up after last week, I think we do a number on these poor traveling northerners and the hateful media for one week at least don't go on about the wembley hoodoo

This is a must win game. Every game is a must win. We need to set a marker, to show that we are a strong team at Wembley and that we will have a good season ahead of us. Jan Vertonghen said, I believe, that the games now are as important in terms of three points, as the games are at the end of the season. I agree. We should look at each game as a must win, and just move on with that attitude, collecting as many points as we can.

I think we will beat Burnley, it will be my fifth Wembley game to see us, and we've lost every game thus far (Monaco, Leverkusen, Genk, and Chelsea). Time to change that record! 4-0 to us and Kane hat-trick :)

I've picked this out for you @LemonadeMoney.

Welcome to the club.

i

Assumed this was on Sky given it was Sunday 4pm....however the Liverpoo-Arse game is on instead at the same time.

Anyone know why we're playing at 4pm Sun if its not on TV? Presume some streams will be available somewhere

Assumed this was on Sky given it was Sunday 4pm....however the Liverpoo-Arse game is on instead at the same time.

Anyone know why we're playing at 4pm Sun if its not on TV? Presume some bodies of running water will be available somewhere

Rugby League had the ground yesterday

Anyone know why we're playing at 4pm Sun if its not on TV? Presume some bodies of running water will be available somewhere

Sunday because of the rugby yesterday at Wembley.
4pm because the rule changed a few seasons ago so that non-televised games have to kick off at the same time as the 4pm televised one. The non-televised Sunday games used to kick off at 3pm.

Would be nice.

Drought conditions so far this year.

Back