• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Bournemouth

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the level of opposition, this first half performance has to be the worst Spurs performance I have seen for ages. Thank GHod we are not playing a better team. It must be the shirts.

Aurier in acres of space, and Winks plays the ball behind him, when under no pressure whatsoever!! Sorry for you fans of him, but Winks' fudging useless!

I mean this is dismal but we do look solid and Mourinho will probably be pretty happy with that. Especially the defending set pieces. He does have to start with the defence but once it’s sorted we won’t become an attacking side, maybe just slightly more attacking.

Well that was fudging poison. At least we haven’t conceded and they haven’t had many chances. Can’t say anyone’s done well. GLC has been toilet. Bergwijn and Kane have been anonymous. Lamela has been brick but at least gotten on the ball.

The few times we’ve broken and got into reasonably promising positions, we’ve slowed down and turned back and allowed them to get organised. So fudging frustrating.

Sums up lamela. All the ability but no brains - holds on the ball to long.

Sissoko may as well not be on the pitch, not showing for the ball and awful passing

SB poor and not actually doing anything

Lo celso running into corners

Kane’s made numerous runs and no ones passed it.

least winks is passing forward today

Given the level of opposition, this first half performance has to be the worst Spurs performance I have seen for ages. Thank GHod we are not playing a better team. It must be the shirts.

We keep saying that every GHod damned game. :p

Lloris with a good quick throw finding Sissoko in Bournemouths half and he gives a nice pass inside to put us in a good position. Three passes later we're just outside our own box...
That one passage of play sums Spurs up for me

It was under zero pressure and not a bouncing ball. Absolute rubbish
It was and it went out for a corner form a back pass from the half way line
It was atrocious
Winks was a forward pass and in their half so at least was a positive by comparison although it was gash

Back