• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Arsenal

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want us to have a go at them. Not the usual play chicken ball that Jose usually serves up regardless of who the opposition is.

I'm expecting to see Son, Bergwijn and Moura behind Kane with us sitting deep and trying to hit them on the break.

does Sheffield's thumping of the chavs put our loss in perspective ? i think today could be a draw... but praying VAR gives us a penalty at the end, Kane smacks it in, we win and the game ends, lol

I would love it to get 3 points just as they are getting roostery.

We need to be quicker upfront though, fingers crossed for a fired up Dele + Kane.

Come on Tottenham!!!!

does Sheffield's thumping of the chavs put our loss in perspective ? i think today could be a draw... but praying VAR gives us a penalty at the end, Kane smacks it in, we win and the game ends, lol
Not really
Like Chelsea we had all the ball but we’re blunt and very naive in defence

What's up with Dele? shagged out boning his missus?

Looks like Lucas and Son wide and Lo Celso #10.

Come on Winksy, would be great a time to put in a good performance.

Is Bergwijn not fully fit? Or did he look at Jose the wrong way in the canteen when asking him to pass the salt?

Predictable changes compared to Bournemouth, Can't get Aurier and Sissoko out of the team. Expect us to play in the same boring way. Just have to hope Arsenal aren't any better

If we can luck ourselves a win we’ll be two points above Burnley. Mind the Gap! And St. Burnley’s Day will be closer so we can properly plan how to celebrate this success of a season. Plus it will give the Amazon Doc a great ending to see the whole organization finishing higher in the league than Burnley.

That's an unfamiliar midfield pairing. Let's see if we can break our record number of passes back to keeper. After all, why play in the opposition's half and risk losing the ball, when you can play in your own for the majority of the 90 minutes.

Can’t really understand why we bought Bergy, Sess and Clarke this season for these wide positions - and not play any of them!!! Madness transfer policy.

Back