• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

This is going to cause serious problems at season’s end. The Euros mean there is little flexibility.

This really needs to be looked at

You either have rules or you don’t.

If we beat Marine we don’t have a spare weekend for a while

EL is back at the start of Feb

It’s going to be a struggle fitting the game in without us being penalised.
And I take it club football has a pretty definite finish date because of Euro 20?

Quite, add to that the winter World Cup makes it even tighter.

I hope we appeal this.

Appeal what? Tonight's game is off, the season can't run any later,...I'm not sure what can be done. Chances are though that we wont get to both the EL semis and FAC final so dates will free up

Appeal what? Tonight's game is off, the season can't run any later,...I'm not sure what can be done. Chances are though that we wont get to both the EL semis and FAC final so dates will free up

Dates may indeed free up, but there's a chance this won't be the only postponement we face so it could still prove problematic.

Upside of the cancellation is that Fulham are coming into some form, some of our guys get a break, GLC might be fit for the revised date, any signings (not that I'm expecting any) can play...its really not the end of the world.

re the congestion, there's upside from both scenarios - either we get to the semis/finals of EL, FAC and CC (so its a pretty decent season) or we have gaps for the revised dates

Upside of the cancellation is that Fulham are coming into some form, some of our guys get a break, GLC might be fit for the revised date, any signings (not that I'm expecting any) can play...its really not the end of the world.

re the congestion, there's upside from both scenarios - either we get to the semis/finals of EL, FAC and CC (so its a pretty decent season) or we have gaps for the revised dates
The only upside to any of those 3 tournaments is we win it, especially the EL. If we don't and it affects our league position, that's no trade off imv

UK will be in a very good place come the end of Q1 2021 given we're ahead of other countries in terms of vaccinations. 40m of the Astra one by end March alone...
You're ignoring COVID-21 which will be appearing in 3...2...1...

Back