• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs - Fulham

If we don’t win, there is no way Jose doesn’t bring up the short notice on the reschedule. It is a bit brick but I don’t know what else the Premier League can really do. It’s a mess of a situation to be managing.

Still don't see him starting!! Would need Ndombele playing deeper alongside PEH in my view as Dele needs to play further forward
Was about to post the same - it seems to be NDombele or Dele and not sure Mourinho particularly fancies either of them to close out a lead (so Dele would only get brought on if we need a goal)
The only other possibility would be if Dele played instead of Bergwijn in a wider role, but even then I think he’d better on the left cutting in which is the side Son is better from. Maybe being on the bench and being trusted to come on will be good progress.

If we don’t win, there is no way Jose doesn’t bring up the short notice on the reschedule. It is a bit brick but I don’t know what else the Premier League can really do. It’s a mess of a situation to be managing.
The only issue from our side would be specific tactical instructions, so it’s just a case of choosing a Fulham player to share the fouls around on instead of Grealish...

hmm, not sure how I feel about this, Fulham are not Villa, yes some of the prep work will be the same but not all of it

I figure @inkpenspur puts us 2 down with his brick omt, @LemonadeMoney adds a further 3 own goals to that with whatever tf that is. @MKSpur hits back with 5 with no reply so just need an old classic for the winner

FlashyDaringAkitainu-small.gif

6-5 Spurs, @Baleforce to quit the forum in disgust.

I don't care about them, it's how it relates to our title challenge that concerns me.

Beyond the game on Wed, it makes no difference.
For the game on Wed, neither of us have had much prepare time tactically. I'd argue that that should benefit us on Wed as the game should come more down to natural talent, which would benefit us

Beyond the game on Wed, it makes no difference.
For the game on Wed, neither of us have had much prepare time tactically. I'd argue that that should benefit us on Wed as the game should come more down to natural talent, which would benefit us

It also impacts Chelsea, who now have less time to prepare for Leicester next tuesday. I'd say the PL got this spot on.

Back