• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pace on cover and line breaking from deep?
Quality in possession and early passes into space. Neither anything near strong points for Moussa.

Ps. Don't get me wrong I'm not rating Winks' game either, just that Sissoko isn't bringing anything better to the table.

Not too bad, this. We're doing quite well offensively. Doherty is going to add a lot to our game. Winks is yet again completely out of it, doesn't add anything to the side.

Don’t think this system works well with Alli and Moura in what are effectively two no.10 positions - need an actual no.10 there. Doesn’t help that Winks and Hojbjerg weren’t particularly progressive with their passing, though I thought that improved.

We’ve been okay. Think Dier, Doherty and Hojbjerg have been our best players. Davies had some poor moments, Ali has tried but not much happening for him. We’re seriously lacking inspiration but not a disastrous performance.

Luckily we don't have to imagine what half-time team talk they are being given because we know courtesy of Amazon. It involves repeating every sentence three times, and extreme emphasis on the need to be slightly less friendly, although couched in more robust language.

Doherty looked decent defensively and going forward. That is one positive. He should have volley in a goal though!

Winks and Davies are good squad players. Both could be upgraded in the starting 11. Would prefer Sessengon and Ndombele if they can get their defensive positioning sorted.

Some of our passing is a bit sloppy.

Winks off, N'Dombele on at least he will get the ball and pass it quickly
Awful tempo to our play too
Still we've had the better chances and a change in tempo could lead to us nicking this

Back