• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Piedmonte Calcio***

Do you know how many substitutions allowed?

How many substitutes can be made?
Each team can make 11 substitutions, although, at the discretion of the referee, a 12th substitute may be allowed.

When can substitutions be made?
Due to the number of substitutes who can be used, rather than fragment the match too much, substitutions are only allowed a maximum of three times during the match. Substitutions made at half-time will be counted against those three allowed opportunities.
However, any player deemed as injured by the referee may be replaced and his replacement shall not be counted against the three permitted substitutions.

[Football London]

I’m guessing we can change the whole team, given it’s a friendly??

I'm in the dark too.. can't find any info regarding subs...

I'd imagine the young players will know they're getting subbed ...

Good team performance ...bossed the ball ....enjoyed that half ..

Edit: cheers @Glenda's Legs

Good half of football from us that. Think Juve have been poor more than we have been good, but we've also been rather good.

Several good performances, good intensity, press is working well, young players slotting in nicely.

Really enjoyable first half, some smooth football.

I'm quite suprised that we've gone out essentially in the same system we played last season. Maybe Poch feels we can really make it work with some quality additions and more training. Skipp has been very impressive in there not just defensively but with his vertical passing into Lamela and Son. Dele has been hot and cold, but has looked way more like his usual self when drifting into the centre.

Big shout for Parrott. For a 17 year old he has looked unfazed by the opposition and quite at home. If we keep him around the first team I imagine he will save us a lot of money in the future taking over one of our forward spots.

Very encouraging. All the kids looked good, everyone seems fit and 'at it'.

Juve have won 7 titles on the bounce, we just played better than them, and Gazzaniga was pretty bored.

I'm sure they will roar back at us, but given how many kids we picked, that was very impressive play.

Really encouraged by Parrott Skipp Walker-Peters in particular, also Georgiu and Tanganga fine.

Maybe Skipp has a big role to play this year.

We didn't play our 2 best players (Kane, Eriksen) nor Moura and played Alli deep...yet we still had firepower with Son and Parrott and Lamela. Impressive depth. More punch than Ronaldo/Mandzukic managed.

Worth noting that Lamela will ALWAYS follow a shot in, always down the centre of the goal - he doesn't drift wide to the posts like Son and Alli and Eriksen and most players, he always runs right down the keeper's throat and grabbed his reward today.

Really enjoyable first half, some smooth football.

I'm quite suprised that we've gone out essentially in the same system we played last season. Maybe Poch feels we can really make it work with some quality additions and more training. Skipp has been very impressive in there not just defensively but with his vertical passing into Lamela and Son. Dele has been hot and cold, but has looked way more like his usual self when drifting into the centre.

Big shout for Parrott. For a 17 year old he has looked unfazed by the opposition and quite at home. If we keep him around the first team I imagine he will save us a lot of money in the future taking over one of our forward spots.

What formation were we playing?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Much better than I was expecting tbh.
A good mix of experience and academy players, with the latter certainly not disgracing themselves, and actually looking pretty comfortable out there.
Hope we get to see Jack Roles during the second half. I'd also like to see Lyons-Foster, he played very well during the test event. (Assuming both are on the bench - I missed the subs list).

Walker-Peters and Georgiu pushed high up when we had the ball, possibly because Juventus keep a very narrow back 4. They pretty much let us have it out wide and concentrate on filling the middle and blocking.

Back