• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a shocking call from trippier that pass

Who was he passing too

Doesn’t matter what Poch does if he plays that pass

If Tripper has someone to pass to, then he's not forced into that. We were outnumbered at the back, and Sissoko wasn't there to help out. If Poch subs on Sanchez, or tells Alli or Eriksen to sit infront of the back 4 until half time, we've covered, get to HT and regroup. Easy to say in hidsight. I saw Lamela make a woeful pass, it didn't result in a goal against us - but if it did would people be saying 'sell him' etc? Likewise Eriksen misplaced a few.

If Tripper has someone to pass to, then he's not forced into that. We were outnumbered at the back, and Sissoko wasn't there to help out either. If Poch subs on Sanchez, or tells Alli or Eriksen to sit infront of the back 4 until half time, we've covered, get to HT and regroup. Easy to say in hidsight. I saw Lamela make a woeful pass, it didn't result in a goal against us - but if it did would people be saying 'sell him' etc? Likewise Eriksen misplaced a few.

He wasn’t forced
He had time
Could go backwards to a white shirt
This isn’t new form Trippier
So much danger comes down his side against us

He wasn’t forced
He had time
Could go backwards to a white shirt
This isn’t new form Trippier
So much danger comes down his side against us

I'm not a massive fan of his. But he's asked to attack, so there is going to be space for the opposition. It was a forced passed. He didn't have options. And there has to be a spacegoat right? I think its a bit unfair on him. Yes it was a bad pass, and we lost the game.

Fudge me.

Gutted.

Really good performance. Another day and we’d have won that 5-1.

Poch murdered Solskjær tactically. Wave after wave of attack. It’s actually heartening how good we were. If the shooting had just been a little more accurate.

Telling that we only lost to both Manchester clubs because of a mistake made in defence.

Very unlucky. Really strong performance.

Today was actually the worst way the game could have gone. Anyone watching that game with a clue about football, particularly the second half would see Poch was streets ahead of Ole and yet we lost the game.

If United were going to win, in a way, it might have been better for us if United deserved their win.

Ok so if a foul is bad, looks bad but you didn’t mean it it’s not a red card. Thanks Jamie

Edit at least souness can talk some sense

If Tripper has someone to pass to, then he's not forced into that. We were outnumbered at the back, and Sissoko wasn't there to help out. If Poch subs on Sanchez, or tells Alli or Eriksen to sit infront of the back 4 until half time, we've covered, get to HT and regroup. Easy to say in hidsight. I saw Lamela make a woeful pass, it didn't result in a goal against us - but if it did would people be saying 'sell him' etc? Likewise Eriksen misplaced a few.

Eriksen and Lamela play primarily in creative roles and play most of the game in the opposition half. They’re there to create so they’ll naturally take more chances with their passes. Trippier is primarily a defender. He can’t afford to take risks like that because if he’s caught out, there’s a good chance that we’re exposed.

And Eriksen got a lot of grief on here a few weeks (can’t remember who against) for misplacing a pass that led to a goal.

Today was actually the worst way the game could have gone. Anyone watching that game with a clue about football, particularly the second half would see Poch was streets ahead of Ole and yet we lost the game.

If United were going to win, in a way, it might have been better for us if United deserved their win.

Don't agree with that. Solskjær's tactics were clearly - get the ball past the goalkeeper, into the net. Poch had other instructions for our lads. :p

We played better, created more chances and were far more dominant today than when we beat Bournemouth 5-0.

What I hate about this is the fact noone in the media (as we can see right now from sky, or at least up until I switched when Jamie started deep throating Pogba live on tv) will focus on what the result should have been.

Back