• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manure***

Exactly. Although no-one at the club will ever say it, I suspect they rested some players against Emirates Marketing Project who were fit enough to play, just to target this match against an obvious top 4 rival. No way they're catching Emirates Marketing Project, and they'd probably prefer the noisy neighbours to pip the Scousers to the title. In the same way that I'd support Chelsea over Arsenal. Although that's getting closer these days.

They had a week between games both before and after. Not too long after the winter break. There was absolutely no reason to rest players. Especially if ragnick wants the job.

They had a week between games both before and after. Not too long after the winter break. There was absolutely no reason to rest players. Especially if ragnick wants the job.
Maybe he doesn't?!

But yeah, fair point. Didn't think about all the time between games. Either way, they'll have plenty to prove to their home support after the Emirates Marketing Project defeat. Hopefully we'll get an early goal to shut them up.

Maybe he doesn't?!

But yeah, fair point. Didn't think about all the time between games. Either way, they'll have plenty to prove to their home support after the Emirates Marketing Project defeat. Hopefully we'll get an early goal to shut them up.

He might not and might just want to go upstairs and be in a role similar to the one at red bull. Dunno though.

Maybe he doesn't?!

I doubt most of those players give a brick about the supporters and what they think.

I doubt most of those players give a brick about the supporters and what they think.

I'm thinking about this from time to time. How much do the players read of stuff written about them online. I reckon a great deal. You saw how much on their phones they were in the documentary - sat there in the dressing room after a game, all on their phones. I hope the club have some sort of psychologist or something that can help them deal with the avalanche of gonad*s they're surely receiving on social media.

Back