• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs (don't do a) Leeds United ***

Feels like the first game of the season for me.
I know Conte has only had limited time and limited players to work with but the difference in set up and performance in the first two games with zero prep has me very optimistic about today.
Excited. COYS!!!

I reckon we'll see more of the same. Hopefully our execution is a bit better. Still not expecting too much today, I must admit. I just hope we win.

Team to play Leeds: Lloris, Dier, Tanganga, Davies, Reguilon, Royal, Winks, Hojbjerg, Moura, Son, Kane.

Subs: Gollini, Doherty, Sanchez, Gil, Rodon, Sessegnon, Alli, Bergwijn, Ndombele.

Winks?

fudging Conte playing his mates...only explanation.

Reasonably happy with that given the absences. May have had Rodon for Davies and Ndombele for Winks but they'd be tight enough calls.

COYS

Dissapointed not to see Ndombele start, not for Conte's decision more he's had two weeks with him and hasn't seen enough from Tanguy I assume.

It really is too early to see the full Conti effect but a good match to judge how we are improving as a team. Conti has had a couple of weeks with 75% of the squad so the team will reflect those he feels deserve a chance. Maybe the Thursday match is in the back of his mind. Want to see Sessegnon given a run out for 20 mins or so. Just need Kane to wear his England boots and be on the end of free kicks not taking them. Even if the Conti effect is at half strength we should win this, but this is Spurs so I expect it will be hard work.

C. O. Y. S

Winks?

fudging Conte playing his mates...only explanation.

Reasonably happy with that given the absences. May have had Rodon for Davies and Ndombele for Winks but they'd be tight enough calls.

COYS

Warming Winksy up for his move to Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Need a fast start to knock the stuffing out of them.

Where have we heard that before-- against Arsenal, Everton and United for starters

Back