• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The complete opposite of last Saturdays match.

I was one of the biggest moaners about Burnley. But today shows why some teams dont try and play football against us
Agreed. To think Everton can only be more attacking to chase the game should mean lots more opportunities, hopefully we can settle down at the back and pick them off. The disallowed goal was a key moment as as much as we have created I think 2-0 would have been a big mental mountain to climb.

Tripper on a card may mean KWP coming on at some point, the attack is purring and Moura will be hoping he gets a run at this Everton high line.

Is Aurier injured?

Lucky not to conceed a pen there Pickford. He's fortunate Alli didn't make more of it.

Considering we could have been 2-0 down, what a half!!!

I know I’m biased but I think Neville is plain wrong on that. He fouled Sanchez. Sanchez was slightly in the wrong position but the hand on his back was crucial.

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it before but Martin Tyler really is an anti Spurs Alan Partridge like bell end.

PMSL, when Son scored, I was up out of my seat putting the lights on the Christmas tree. I heard the crescendo in Tyler's voice leading up to the chance, but interpreted the disappointed cadence that followed as meaning he'd missed it. Then my GF says, "No, he scored". I should have known :D

PMSL, when Son scored, I was up out of my seat putting the lights on the Christmas tree. I heard the crescendo in Tyler's voice leading up to the chance, but interpreted the disappointed cadence that followed as meaning he'd missed it. Then my GF says, "No, he scored". I should have known :D
Compare that to his excitement when he thought Calvert Lewin had made it 2!

Could we bring Foyth on and play either in a back 3 or better imo in midfield?

Think he could help Winks out.

No, because then we would have to sub one of our front 4 and they are all purring at the moment. I think it is fine as it is because they cannot cope with our counter attack which will feature strongly in the second half, I hope

HT 3-1. Could have been 2-0 down at one stage but overall the score line is a fair reflection of the half.

No, because then we would have to sub one of our front 4 and they are all purring at the moment. I think it is fine as it is because they cannot cope with our counter attack which will feature strongly in the second half, I hope

Was thinking around 65mins. Give Eriksen a rest, and let Winks go forward more.

Apparently United are potentially looking to replace Mourinho with Poch. Sky Sports have dedicated an entire show to a discussion about it - on now if anyone's interested. Our game against Everton is playing in the background.

I’d be really interested in hearing some 24*7 constant and repetitive fact-free speculation about Pochettino and the Man U managers job.

I just wish there were some tv channels, printed media, podcasts, radio stations, or internet based outlets, where such a topic was addressed - ad infinitum....

Back