• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT BRIGHTON V SPURS**

If we were to win tonight, it would be 3 points from Man U and Brighton away

Going into the season, given Potter's achievements at Brighton, we'd have probably accepted 2 points from those two games. We'd have hoped for 4 but would have feared getting just 1

Therefore a win tonight and the last 4 days won't have been a disaster. And i think the performance on Sat had some positives

Lets see whether we show up this evening

What's going on ? 5 minutes to go and still no match thread? is this a record?

Or Milo's cunning plot to get me to post my first ever match thread in 20 years?

Opponents: Brighton

Where: The Amex

When: 7.30pm tonight

Team

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Doherty Hojbjerg Bentancur Reggy
Kulu Kane Son

Brighton 1-2 Tottenham (Kane, Kulu)

COYS!

What's going on ? 5 minutes to go and still no match thread? is this a record?

Or Milo's cunning plot to get me to post my first ever match thread in 20 years?

Opponents: Brighton

Where: The Amex

When: 7.30pm tonight

Team

Lloris
Romero Dier Davies
Doherty Hojbjerg Bentancur Reggy
Kulu Kane Son

Brighton 1-2 Tottenham (Kane, Kulu)

COYS!
What. The. dingdongens.

Kane misses a sitter. Then Dier pole axed with a leading arm and only yellow awarded. We should be one up against 10 men!

Should have been 1-0 up. I expect Kane to score there! Could have been playing against 10 men too. Margins not with us so far.

Back