• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT BRIGHTON V SPURS**

West Ham have a big game tomorrow night dont forget. They go into that game 1 down. In theory, they should feel the same impact as we've felt after Europa games before

That's the theory but it never seems to work in practice for us!

I don`t normally comment about the referee but he was bad tonight. I am biased for Spurs obviously but I bet the Brighton fans are moaning about him aswell

I don`t normally comment about the referee but he was bad tonight. I am biased for Spurs obviously but I bet the Brighton fans are moaning about him aswell

That was a stonewall penalty on Kane at the end. How VAR didn't give it USA mystery.

How on earth did Mason as VAR official not overturn that incorrect pen decision at the end
I thought VAR was there to correct clear and obvious errors

Thought we were bloody awful tonight but three points is three points.

COYS
I did think it was a bit flat with the usual bad passes when we got in good positions but we still should have won by 4 or 5 goals.
I actually think the standard in the prem is pretty bad this year. All in all I think we have been fairly average this year but we still have a chance of top 4

I did think it was a bit flat with the usual bad passes when we got in good positions but we still should have won by 4 or 5 goals.
I actually think the standard in the prem is pretty bad this year. All in all I think we have been fairly average this year but we still have a chance of top 4

It's been the same the last few years at this stage though. We've had an outside chance despite being poor compared to the 4-5 years beforehand.

Personally, I don't think the standard is that bad but I think every team is light years behind the top two except maybe Chelsea.

Not that specific one, but he’s had about 50 chances like that this season.

And yet another fluked freekick. Must be close to 200 of them now. Took his goal well though!

Looks like Potter might be available soon though, fudging hell, Brighton are terrible these days.

And yet another fluked freekick. Must be close to 200 of them now. Took his goal well though!

Looks like Potter might be available soon though, fudging hell, Brighton are terrible these days.

They need a proper striker. It would take so much pressure off midfield.

LoCelso almost scored în the Champions League aminte ago. Him, Capoue and Aurier are playing there tonight.

Couldn’t give a fcuk. Unless he hoodwinks some other club to pay us some big bucks of course. He had 2.5 seasons with us and did nothing.

Couldn’t give a fcuk. Unless he hoodwinks some other club to pay us some big bucks of course. He had 2.5 seasons with us and did nothing.

Yep. Villa getting to the quarters hopefully means they can afford him in the summer. Then we can use that to get someone conte wants.

Just checking in (sorry) and delighted to see we won and don’t need to do know anything about this game.

It’s getting really really tight. Bring on the head to heads.

I don’t know who scored either, do not care.

That's why talk of "so and so isn't a CL player" is nonsense. Most of those boys + Foyth showed very little with us yet they are in the quarters of the CL after dingdonging Juve away from home. If they can do that, the likes of Dier, Hojbjerg and some of the other lads who get slated on here are more than good enough to play in the CL. It's really about how well the team/squad play together rather than having 11 "top 4 players".

Back