• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - 22.12.13 - 13:30 -Tottenham VS Southampton @ St, Mary's

If it wasn't obvious before, well it is now, we're a club in crisis and I'm not sure any manager will make a difference at this point..

The players are just devoid of any sort of confidence or effort or desire.. It's pathetic.

If it wasn't obvious before, well it is now, we're a club in crisis and I'm not sure any manager will make a difference at this point..

The players are just devoid of any sort of confidence or effort or desire.. It's pathetic.

Might be true...i mean when our goalkeeper openly admits we gave up in a game then it's worrying.

Might be true...i mean when our goalkeeper openly admits we gave up in a game then it's worrying.

I know, it's bloody scary! I feel like we need an overhaul from top to bottom.. Something is rotten, have we started believing the hype and believe we deserve to be challenging in the top four?

I blame the new training centre, it's the cause for our decline in attitude and spirit.

*shifty eyes*

Back