• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Old Debate w/Poll, CL vs. Trophy?

Which would you perfer?

• 3rd Place with CL Spot wrapped up

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • FA Cup with Europa Football next season

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I refuse to give in to the money machine, trophies is what counts no matter what the media try to tell us.

10 years ago trophy. All about champions league now. Who won the Fa Cup in 2008 or last year!?

Portsmouth won the FA cup once. Now look at them...

Without looking it up, Emirates Marketing Project and Portsmouth. Now without looking it up, who finished 3rd in 2008 or last year?

Win this and lets fight for 3rd in the last game just like we did a few years back!!

Not really.. :p

Was i wrong?

I couldn't have told you who won the Carling or FA cups in those years.
You couldn't have told me who won the Carling Cup in 2008?

sandro_ranieri_guimaraes_cordeiro1650.jpg

And yet we take the tinkle out of the Arse for not winning anything, so its all right if supporters take the tinkle out of us as long as we make the top four. You can not make it up ](*,)

i don't think you can take the tinkle out of a club thats been that consistent without spending like those around them

there's nothing wrong with winning the fa cup, or the league cup for that matter, but its not the cake, its not even the icing on the cake, its the cup of tea you wash it down with

i don't think you can take the tinkle out of a club thats been that consistent without spending like those around them

there's nothing wrong with winning the fa cup, or the league cup for that matter, but its not the cake, its not even the icing on the cake, its the cup of tea you wash it down with

Oh the kids these days :rolleyes:

when I was a kid we were brilliant, we won something pretty much every year, and the fa cup was a big deal, been a long time since either was the case

Finishing second means you are the first of the losers, finishing third means you are the second of the losers, finishing forth means you are the third of the losers,we play games to win things and for the glory and its a sad state of affairs when supporters have lost sight of that.

Back