• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

You guys all playing it on PS4? I have it on PS3...not sure what to make of it. Some of these new features only seem to be on the ps4 versions annoyingly!

Yes playing on ps4 . Not sure which but modes are missing from PS3 game I've heard pro clubs is not on it .?

To be fair, I play fifa for seasons and just multilayer play. Never really cared for manager mode or pro clubs or any of that other *******s.

To be fair, I play fifa for seasons and just multilayer play. Never really cared for manager mode or pro clubs or any of that other *******s.

If you're enjoying what you are playing then there's nothing wrong with that. I've dabbled with manager mode and it looks good, like the old PES Master League, and might get into that this year. Career player looks like you need to spend a lot of time to get something worthwhile. Online I'd just get battered.

I find ultimate team mode absorbing but it's an acquired taste! Trying to play it without putting any extra money in this year.

If you're enjoying what you are playing then there's nothing wrong with that. I've dabbled with manager mode and it looks good, like the old PES Master League, and might get into that this year. Career player looks like you need to spend a lot of time to get something worthwhile. Online I'd just get battered.

I find ultimate team mode absorbing but it's an acquired taste! Trying to play it without putting any extra money in this year.

Good luck with that last part! I'm always too weak and always end up spending enough each year to have gone away on holiday (£150+) but with too little reward. I used to be good at trading but the opportunities appear limited these days.

The £150+ seems a lot, it is, but is quickly racked up over a season...even if spending as little as £5 per week.

I'm guessing that there are some crazily good Ultimate Teams out there already too!

What????? How much. Christ you must feel dirty. I once spent 4.99 or some thing and I felt like I had cheated. You must of felt like those city or chav fans that give it large but deep down in there very private secret place they know they have cheated.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Hate spending more money on a game I have already bought! Like the call of duty maps.

So are the long through balls still a problem on fifa15?

Good luck with that last part! I'm always too weak and always end up spending enough each year to have gone away on holiday (£150+) but with too little reward. I used to be good at trading but the opportunities appear limited these days.

The £150+ seems a lot, it is, but is quickly racked up over a season...even if spending as little as £5 per week.

I'm guessing that there are some crazily good Ultimate Teams out there already too!

Well because I bought mine as a download from the US PSN store it's impossible to buy FIFA Points via the uk user account I use! Admittedly I did buy coins unofficially last year but again I'm trying to do without. Winning divisions and competitions is the trick to getting lots of coins I guess. Currently using the freebie bronze team to conquer the lower divisions .... If I can get 30,000 then that will be a gold team pack

Well because I bought mine as a download from the US PSN store it's impossible to buy FIFA Points via the uk user account I use! Admittedly I did buy coins unofficially last year but again I'm trying to do without. Winning divisions and competitions is the trick to getting lots of coins I guess. Currently using the freebie bronze team to conquer the lower divisions .... If I can get 30,000 then that will be a gold team pack

I don't buy packs you just waste coins on ****e you don't want . Packs only good for fitness and contracts. Win coins and buy players on there own in the market if your patient you will find some steals in the market .

ByhpsvOIEAASRoB.jpg

Been messing with my dad's old windows 98 PC, was thinking I might install The X Files game I'd found in the charity shop a few years back. The CD drive is knackered so no way to install ~8 discs :( Browsing through the drives and BOOM, at some point I'd installed ALL the discs! All 3gig sitting there waiting for me to play..

Stupidly excited, especially as I recently started watching The X-files again. Have any of you played it? Should I control my excitement?

(X files game is basically incompatible with everything past Quicktime 3)

I played one, probably the same one, point and click over filmed footage right?

you start with a Newton and a gun

good stuff, I loved the x files

Back