• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

FIFA 15 demo out today, just tried it. The game looks stunning, the visuals are fantastic. Its just exactly the same as FIFA 14 except the shooting seems to be worse.

Agreed but was reading that the demo is a very early build and the version people saw at gamescon is closer to the finished product.

Grrrr why do I have to discover this now just before I go to bed??

Same think happened last night with the new U2 album

Need to get on the net earlier

Has anyone played this new destiny game?
My 9 years old birthday next week and he thinks it's only for playstation after watching the tv ad, getting it for our xbox one for him. He's gonna be so surprised.

Pro is getting a lot of positive feedback. I hope it's back for good. I went over to FIFA after years of pro. FIFA is predictable and people just abuse the long through ball bug.

I'm playing a demo called PT on ps4. Very scary. Worth a download.

I didn't like either last year. PES was just horrible, completely unplayable (the goalkeepers must've been an all-time low). Fifa was allright before they did an update, which just ****ed things up. I quite liked Fifa 14 on the PS4 though, but haven't cared to get a PS4 myself yet. I wouldn't believe the hype about PES, it's been like that for the last few years, and it's just become gradually worse every year.

My 9 years old birthday next week and he thinks it's only for playstation after watching the tv ad, getting it for our xbox one for him. He's gonna be so surprised.
That his old man would buy him a 16 rated game when he's 9?

I think it says a lot that most people are hoping that PES is back. Sounds like FIFA is the better game but isn't as good as it could be.

P.S. you should install PES 6 on your PC, get some cheapo controllers and install the shollym patch. Patches it so it's up to date for this season.

[video=youtube;bTVtjDUTT2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTVtjDUTT2g[/video]

Somebody's posted all their spurs goals with the shollym patch.. this person probably needs a girlfriend;

[video=youtube;zcA_K3VzRc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcA_K3VzRc0[/video]

Last edited:
PES 6 just looks brilliant, so playable even today. Might do what you suggested.

Im sure there is a way to connect PS3 controller to PC

Somebody's posted all their spurs goals with the shollym patch.. this person probably needs a girlfriend;

[video=youtube;zcA_K3VzRc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcA_K3VzRc0[/video]

That's my video! :lol: I have a girlfriend, by the way, but too little to do on my night shifts. ;) PES 6 with the Shollym patch is pretty good, but it gets boring quickly. I played that season in the video a while ago, but got tired after that, gets pretty repetitive.

That's my video! :lol: I have a girlfriend, by the way, but too little to do on my night shifts. ;) PES 6 with the Shollym patch is pretty good, but it gets boring quickly. I played that season in the video a while ago, but got tired after that, gets pretty repetitive.

Erm, I meant to say the person who made this video must be really talented, some lovely goals!

I remember PES 6 fondly, but I only ever played it with friends. So much more fun.

I've got it. It's the best game of this generation of consoles thus far.

That his old man would buy him a 16 rated game when he's 9?

It's got swearing in it, that's about it.

Cashed in FIFA 14 on my PS4 at Game for £13 (price match with CEX). Figured that prices will just drop between now and release for FIFA 15 and I'll probably just play the demo in the little spare time I have now anyway.

Wondering whether to pay £60 for a download, or £50 in store (I know I can probably get it cheaper elsewhere but have Game credit to use up). If I get a physical copy it works out about £25 cheaper if you include the cashback you could make from trade-in a years time.

Erm, I meant to say the person who made this video must be really talented, some lovely goals!

I remember PES 6 fondly, but I only ever played it with friends. So much more fun.

Absolutely. A completely different game experience.

Downloaded the Pro evo demo (had to create a Hong Kong user account) on PS4.

Really impressed with it, i think its more playable than FIFA! cant wait for the game to come out. Shame its not till October.

Really impressed with it, i think its more playable than FIFA! cant wait for the game to come out. Shame its not till October.

Konami has also had a tendency over the past few years to put out a decent demo, and then completely **** up the retail version, so I wouldn't be so hopeful just yet. ;)

Konami has also had a tendency over the past few years to put out a decent demo, and then completely **** up the retail version, so I wouldn't be so hopeful just yet. ;)

yeh forgot about that! think they did it last year, didnt mind the demo but the game was terrible. The demo was meant to be out yesterday in the UK but they let everyone down.

aBQwZgz_460sa_v1.gif

November I'm afraid

Back