• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Think I'll be giving Total War Rome 2 a miss. Reviews have been very disappointing.

I've been playing it and it's not bad. There's some bugs so if you don't mind waiting around 2-weeks to a month, I think the majority of them will get stamped out. A few new systems to learn about (still trying to figure out how to balance politics between the factions within Rome). Like any other TW game, putting it down is difficult (just one more turn) initially. We'll see if it can hold my attention for another few weeks.

Campaign map is massive. Cities now belong to provinces, which gives the player incentives to hold all the cities within a province by allowing you to enact province-wide edicts that confer bonuses.

I will report back after I check out today's patch and see if I notice any improvements in gameplay.

My head hurts playing Rome2 but my 9 year old Nephew has decided to move in for the weekend and cannot stop playing it. We have a deal, read one chapter of school book = 1hr of Rome2.

This way I get to have a go!

Got GTA5 on pre-order.. cannot wait!

I think I'll wait for Rome 2 to come down in price as the Total War games normally drop quite quickly.. and the AI problems are another reason why I will wait.

I'm a pro Evo player but always give FIFA a go. Played about 8 games and its very average. All games seem to be to same.

Can't see what's different from FIFA 12.

pro demo out tomorrow!

I'm a pro Evo player but always give FIFA a go. Played about 8 games and its very average. All games seem to be to same.

Can't see what's different from FIFA 12.

pro demo out tomorrow!

Pro Evo Demo has been available to download all days but you have to download it via xbox.com.

it's not bad. been wiping away the tears whenever i score a 30 yard screamer from Gareth Bale :(

Any significant new features? Did they bring back the 'deliberate shoulder-barge' foul buttons or the ability to dive like on the old Sega FIFAs lol

I need to be careful with money soon, got FIFA 14, WWE 2K14 and GTA V to buy. All £40 a pop. Jesus Christ.

I'm waiting on all console games till the new consoles. I want to have a big build up and right now I am thinking of selling my Xbox and games.. Basically all call of duty, all Gears of War, all Halo. With the odd others.

Till then it will be discounted games on steam or corkers I have been waiting for like ROME2 and the next FM. I bought blood bowl on Sunday for a fiver. pmsl.

I'm waiting on all console games till the new consoles. I want to have a big build up and right now I am thinking of selling my Xbox and games.. Basically all call of duty, all Gears of War, all Halo. With the odd others.

Till then it will be discounted games on steam or corkers I have been waiting for like ROME2 and the next FM. I bought blood bowl on Sunday for a fiver. pmsl.

Yea true get some money for them while you can but for me need to keep Xbox GTA not being released on next gen

Back